CB762+jacking rails

865ms3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Having trouble finding a clear answer. Will the steeda full length jacking rails bolt up with the BMR CB762s or do I need to switch out for the shortys. Went a little further than intended thanks to black Friday sales. Thanks!
Sponsored

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Last edited:
OP
OP

865ms3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I have been pondering the CB762 and have the BMR Full Rails, wondering the same thing.
I know to use the Steeda rear brace it requires the shorter rails.

edit
I think my answer is in post 19. Should answer your question as well if you can look at your rails.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...system-production-has-commenced.108578/page-2
Awesome. Thanks for that info.

Mounting looks identical for the Steedas so I should be fine. CB762s, CB010s, and rails should all be here tomorrow so I'll find out for sure. It will probably go on next weekend.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome. Thanks for that info.

Mounting looks identical for the Steedas so I should be fine. CB762s, CB010s, and rails should all be here tomorrow so I'll find out for sure. It will probably go on next weekend.
Let us know cause I wonder the same thing.

OP
OP

865ms3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Installed and everything works.

I forgot to take pics but I’ll get some. All I can say is wow. Just a short drive from my buddies house and I’m impressed.

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Having trouble finding a clear answer. Will the steeda full length jacking rails bolt up with the BMR CB762s or do I need to switch out for the shortys. Went a little further than intended thanks to black Friday sales. Thanks!
I have the CB762s and the Steeda ultralight jacking rails - which are not 'full length', not sure what you are looking at. They end at those stock holes in the frame. Anyway no conflicts.
Sponsored