Sponsored

BMR Suspension's CB762 4-Piece IRS Subframe Brace System, Production has commenced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
So if you were only going to do one or the other (cb005 or cb762) which one do you pick?
Depends on the goals for the car.

If drag race and/or straight-line oriented I would likely pick the CB005 to start.

If street/handling inspired, I would pick the CB762.

But also do not forget about our CB010. That kit at $99.95 in combination with this CB762 would be all the rigidity anyone could want or need on a streetcar :)
Sponsored

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
“This kit also works with most Chassis Jacking Rails, to include our extremely popular BMR-CJR002 Jacking Rails!”

Does the CB762 use the two rear bolts used by the BMR jacking rails?
Thanks,

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
“This kit also works with most Chassis Jacking Rails, to include our extremely popular BMR-CJR002 Jacking Rails!”

Does the CB762 use the two rear bolts used by the BMR jacking rails?
Thanks,
See image below. The two holes that are not used, to the left of the rails in the image, are where this CB762 is mounted. (cant really see the furthest holes to the left, but they are there)

So when can us Australians order this kit. Very keen to do so.
We should be sending out press releases in 30 days or so. Most of my international customers use Jegs and Summit it seems, so I would say you could call and beg them to get the part # in their system and get it on order within 2-3 weeks? Thanks for the support!
20170505_164811.jpg

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
See image below. The two holes that are not used, to the left of the rails in the image, are where this CB762 is mounted. (cant really see the furthest holes to the left, but they are there)

We should be sending out press releases in 30 days or so. Most of my international customers use Jegs and Summit it seems, so I would say you could call and beg them to get the part # in their system and get it on order within 2-3 weeks? Thanks for the support!
20170505_164811.jpg
Looking at the pictures shown for the positioning of the rear most components, you appear to be using the sway bar location points?

Sponsored

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Great talking with you today Kelly! Looking forward to receiving the brace system and installing it along with the CB005 that's enroute.

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
looks like I will be calling you on Monday!

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
@BMR Tech my question is coming from a straight-line/drag racing aspect particularly related to the '18-'19 Mustangs. Do you have any number showing that the CB762 helps improve your 60'? The reason I ask is because I see that Lethal Performance has the BMR BnB package vs Lund who has Gforce axles & driveshaft and they are both Whippled '18s and 60' wise there's really no difference; Lund's may be slightly lower. Also I follow a few guys on YouTube some of which have BMR parts and some that don't have anything or other competitor's parts, honestly there's no real difference in 60'. Let me say this I currently have BMR MagneRide springs, craddle lock out, vertical links, toe rods, differential bushing, and RLCA bearings so I support you guys but I'm asking myself will this honestly help or am I just adding unnecessary weight at this point.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
@BMR Tech my question is coming from a straight-line/drag racing aspect particularly related to the '18-'19 Mustangs. Do you have any number showing that the CB762 helps improve your 60'? The reason I ask is because I see that Lethal Performance has the BMR BnB package vs Lund who has Gforce axles & driveshaft and they are both Whippled '18s and 60' wise there's really no difference; Lund's may be slightly lower. Also I follow a few guys on YouTube some of which have BMR parts and some that don't have anything or other competitor's parts, honestly there's no real difference in 60'. Let me say this I currently have BMR MagneRide springs, craddle lock out, vertical links, toe rods, differential bushing, and RLCA bearings so I support you guys but I'm asking myself will this honestly help or am I just adding unnecessary weight at this point.
Will the CB762 improve your sixty-foot on your car that has the mods you listed? Likely not.

You mention 2018 Mustangs and sixty-foot times. Did you forget about the only two 2018 Mustangs to go 1.3 sixty-foot times? They both have a full BMR Suspension treatment, FYI. (Jesus Fajardo Turbo car and Anthony Ballard Whipple car) - neither of these 2 cars have the CB762 though.

Sixty-foot times are a result of several variables. Power level, suspension, tires, track and tuning primarily determine what they will be. The beauty of improving the chassis and suspension is that your tuner can typically be more aggressive with the power on the launch which makes their job a lot easier.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Wow. We have not even officially released this part and we have over 100 sets ordered.

Apparently people are #EmbracingTheBrace

Just to share, I have a set of these on a 1000+rwhp S550 mustang that is testing these as THE ONLY IRS modification. :)

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
@BMR Tech curious when you think these will start shipping. Got an event coming up in October that this will just be perfect for.

Bespinoza66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 automatic 5.0, 4.09 differential
So would this be completely pointless for a daily driver? I like to drive a little wild when I have a clear road. I currently have the CB005 and will be installing your 2-point front subframe brace in the next few days. I definitely felt a difference with the CB005 making the rear feel more planted.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So would this be completely pointless for a daily driver? I like to drive a little wild when I have a clear road. I currently have the CB005 and will be installing your 2-point front subframe brace in the next few days. I definitely felt a difference with the CB005 making the rear feel more planted.
I would say it would not be a noticeable difference over the CB005 on the street. Track, yes. The two are the ultimate combo for IRS control.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Post #6 should cover your question. Kelly is a wealth of knowledge and it's definitely worth your time to have a conversation with him if this thread doesn't answer your question. Call him!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.