Sponsored

Cat removal

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
That man is certifiably nuts! I don't understand why the people in California keep electing these people! Are there no common sense people left in the State?
Says the guy from Baltimore... :sunglasses:
Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Says the guy from Baltimore... :sunglasses:
LOL! You're exactly right! Fortunately, I don't live near Baltimore but Maryland certainly is not a supportive haven for conservatives, and has been run by the democratic party for decades. The current Governor's hands are tied.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
As we are o/t, TX is quickly turning left of center. Even in the heartland of the state, the younger gens are predominantly left of center.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Well, they are on and sound fantastic going up thru the gears. stone cold quiet in 6th when the valves close. Do have a check engine light sadly. My tuner is contacting them tomorrow.

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
Well, they are on and sound fantastic going up thru the gears. stone cold quiet in 6th when the valves close. Do have a check engine light sadly. My tuner is contacting them tomorrow.
I installed my catless b line mid pipes a few weeks back and installed them with o2 extenders. I know the pipes already have o2 extenders welded onto the pipes, but I added another o2 for added insurance. No cel lights so far and I have been thoroughly enjoying the added loudness. I can no hear the flatplane crank rumble while idling in neutral.

Here is my honest assessment of the pipes.
1) The build quality is excellent and feels of quality
2) They are definitely louder than stock. Not as loud as my old gt350 with kooks LT catless headers, but not off by a lot.
3) It is not obnoxious sounding
4) With the valves closed, it is as loud as a stock car with the valves open.
5) I love that this mod is a completely bolt on process with zero irreversible alterations to the car.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Thank you for the input. I will inform my tuner. I had a feeling that was the issue. Had to do the same to my ARH headers in my C6.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I installed my catless b line mid pipes a few weeks back and installed them with o2 extenders. I know the pipes already have o2 extenders welded onto the pipes, but I added another o2 for added insurance. No cel lights so far and I have been thoroughly enjoying the added loudness. I can no hear the flatplane crank rumble while idling in neutral.

Here is my honest assessment of the pipes.
1) The build quality is excellent and feels of quality
2) They are definitely louder than stock. Not as loud as my old gt350 with kooks LT catless headers, but not off by a lot.
3) It is not obnoxious sounding
4) With the valves closed, it is as loud as a stock car with the valves open.
5) I love that this mod is a completely bolt on process with zero irreversible alterations to the car.
I have the resonated B Line Motorsports cat less mids as well and totally agree with your assessment. I had non resonated pipes from Shiftek prior to these, with no issues I might add, but they were ridiculously loud. Drove around for over a year with no CEL, but decided that I wanted to remove them and go another route. Considered long tubes, but did not want to get a tune, so when B Line offered the resonated cat less mid pipes, I immediately ordered. With a Shiftek H pipe and the resonated pipes, I love the sound. With the valves closed, sounds just like stock, and as you say, easily reversible. No CEL either BUT, I admittedly installed the Shiftek O2 extensions prior to getting the pipes installed for good measure. Works like a charm!

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Hoping that screwing a set of spark plug anti-foulers into the extensions will move the O2 tip back far enough. Guess I'll find out in the morning. :rockon:
Sponsored