2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
My car doesn't come in till Jan/Feb otherwise I'd seriously consider buying right now:
@alpha_s550 I believe works for them. Not sure if they have a forum discount that is equivalent, but this is the discount right now.
1667239916001.png
I already paid full price, that's just what I do :-(
Sponsored

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I already paid full price, that's just what I do :-(
I mean you are chillin with a Mach 1, prob doing much better than I am in life right now lol. I'm getting a starlight headliner done when I pick up the car in Jan/Feb, so I'm saving for that rn. The carbon I'll prob buy a month or two after I pick it up.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
please post a pic of the starlight headliner, would love to see it. enjoy your car brother, we are all fortunate to get to enjoy these cars.

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
please post a pic of the starlight headliner, would love to see it. enjoy your car brother, we are all fortunate to get to enjoy these cars.
Here is one that a the guy did that was 375 stars. Mine will have 550. I'm beyond excited to get back into a v8 stang before they are gone..

Sponsored

alpha_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.forgitec.com
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT | 2019 BMW X5 | 2022 BMW M4
Similar to you, I'm contemplating both. At first, I was thinking it's gotta be replacement. However, the Forgitec overlays looks so darn good that I wonder why should I rip the dash apart and hope it all goes back together okay. I am going to try Forgitec overlay. If I'm not happy, then I may try Trufiber replacement.
I can give you a personal guarantee that you will be seriously stunned at how crazy perfect the fitment of the dashboard overlays are.

Their designed and molded using very intricate 3D tech and the final products are so absolutely thin that when you overlay it onto the factory pieces, there is not a single angle where you think their not full replacements!

You can quote me on this, and if you have any issues or feedback, feel free to get back to me here!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I must resist the 5 pc set, I must resist the 5 pc set, I must resist the 5 pc set; Birthday and Christmas in December, Birthday and Christmas in December, Birthday and Christmas in December. :inlove:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I must resist the 5 pc set, I must resist the 5 pc set, I must resist the 5 pc set; Birthday and Christmas in December, Birthday and Christmas in December, Birthday and Christmas in December. :inlove:
Same here. Dammit I’m really tempted now

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I can give you a personal guarantee that you will be seriously stunned at how crazy perfect the fitment of the dashboard overlays are.

Their designed and molded using very intricate 3D tech and the final products are so absolutely thin that when you overlay it onto the factory pieces, there is not a single angle where you think their not full replacements!

You can quote me on this, and if you have any issues or feedback, feel free to get back to me here!
Would you be willing to offer the same deal you are doing now (screenshot included above) say in January? My car arrives around then and I don't want to be sitting on the parts.

alpha_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.forgitec.com
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT | 2019 BMW X5 | 2022 BMW M4
Would you be willing to offer the same deal you are doing now (screenshot included above) say in January? My car arrives around then and I don't want to be sitting on the parts.
The “Mustang4Ever” discount code is a code we always keep active for all forum members year round, so you will more than definitely be able to use it when you’re ready! This is just the first time I have publicly put it out as I am not sure why it has not been put out before.

If you have any issues, feel free to quote me and/or email if you have any issue(s), and we will take care of you!

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I tried the code earlier just in case I decided to get my birthday/Christmas present and it didn't work for me. The Spooky one did work. :) :)

The “Mustang4Ever” discount code is a code we always keep active for all forum members year round, so you will more than definitely be able to use it when you’re ready! This is just the first time I have publicly put it out as I am not sure why it has not been put out before.

If you have any issues, feel free to quote me and/or email if you have any issue(s), and we will take care of you!

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Found these in the garage. Debating about putting them on.
unnamed 3.jpeg

Currently have a set of Steeda aluminum ones on and they grip well.