Sponsored

Car needs replacement wastegate actuator - can be 'several weeks'

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I already asked Sam if I can go get it yesterday, but they don't do will call there. It didn't get there today, probably happening Monday now. Guess it's another weekend with my soulless Tesla :crying:
Bring the Tesla and just come hang out and meet everyone, its a good group!!
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
But what about covid and 10K new cases a day?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Been practicing social distancing.....

I went to Lakeland Cars and Coffee this morning. Great Time out and about, good crowd showed up.

Mustang Monday will be the same way....

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Been practicing social distancing.....

I went to Lakeland Cars and Coffee this morning. Great Time out and about, good crowd showed up.

Mustang Monday will be the same way....
I care about you, be careful. Now isn't a good time to be out and about. There are no vents or beds available in our area

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I care about you, be careful. Now isn't a good time to be out and about. There are no vents or beds available in our area
You've heard the old adage "You can run but you can't hide" , I think that sums up this virus problem. Eventually we will all be exposed to this virus, my hope is that before that happens, they come up with an effective treatment and a vaccine. Until then we just have to do the best we can to avoid contact, it sucks, but it is the new reality until things change. Stay safe.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
You've heard the old adage "You can run but you can't hide" , I think that sums up this virus problem. Eventually we will all be exposed to this virus, my hope is that before that happens, they come up with an effective treatment and a vaccine. Until then we just have to do the best we can to avoid contact, it sucks, but it is the new reality until things change. Stay safe.
I'll bet you i don't get it, lol

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
If you wear a BLM shirt you become immune to the virus, way better than a mask.
Ha!

No, I'm not out and about unless there is a very good reason to do so (groceries....whatever). No takeout, no delivery, strict social distancing. Most of which people can't stomach. That's why FL is getting 10k new cases a day and hospitals are full.

Anyway, carry on....

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
There are no vents or beds available in our area
Holy SH-T, Tom! Granted, it's a large state but that is clearly alarming. I sure hope other cities and/or Uncle Sam are helping the hospitals in your area.

We also had a spike here in our county but the wife and I are not remaining in total lockdown. We get takeout but that's about the extent of our travels other than essentials.

I'll bet you i don't get it,
I hope you don't but I wouldn't give any of us the best of odds at avoiding it. Nonetheless, I wish you luck.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I hope you don't but I wouldn't give any of us the best of odds at avoiding it. Nonetheless, I wish you luck.
OK, I'll bite....

How? You can PM me if you would like to discuss, or here is fine.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I wasn't implying there was a "biting situation," Tom. I just happen to believe that a whole lot of folks will come down with this dang thing before it burns down like the regular influenza.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I wasn't implying there was a "biting situation," Tom. I just happen to believe that a whole lot of folks will come down with this dang thing before it burns down like the regular influenza.
Of course. I was just speaking for discussion's sake. Since the virus, I don't go out, I don't eat out, I don't go through the drive thru, and I don't get delivery...... I don't trust the same people who don't take the time to wash their hands after taking a dump let alone care about transmitting viruses. Everything that comes into the house is wiped down with Clorox wipes. I have (and use) N95s (the real ones) and still keep my distance from everyone. People don't come in my house. Anyone who comes over sits outside, 10 feet away with an ocean breeze blowing in my face.

I don't see how I could possibly catch this virus under these circumstances.

And then there are the people out and about, crowding restaurants and bars with fake masks hanging down off their faces. People attending protests, and flat out not being considerate for the greater good because they are stupid or just don't care.

And then there are the conspiracy theorists..... Speaking of which, I recently read that one in 3 Americans would not get a vaccine if it was offered.

Gotta love people.

This is somewhat distracting from the thread. OP, my apologies.

If you'd like to continue the discussion, PM me or start a new thread (but make it somehow tied to the GT500 or it will get moved)

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
@Tomster

You are welcome to come live here. No community transmission, 22 active cases from returning people and they are in compulsory isolation in 5 star hotels paid by our govt. I believe we have none in hospitals.
Is business as usual at the moment.
Sponsored

Last edited: