Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
You know right before that guy rolled up on you, his girl sitting next to him was all, "Wow, look at that Mustang. Those are hot. Why didn't you get one of those, babe?"

I bet if you had made eye contact with her while he was disparaging you and your car, she would've winked and smiled for sure.

I hope your day with the public at large was better today. I brought my kid to the NYC INTERNATIONAL Auto Show.... this is what he thought of the new S650 and Dark Horse....
20230411_141412.jpg
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
You know right before that guy rolled up on you, his girl sitting next to him was all, "Wow, look at that Mustang. Those are hot. Why didn't you get one of those, babe?"

I bet if you had made eye contact with her while he was disparaging you and your car, she would've winked and smiled for sure.

I hope your day with the public at large was better today. I brought my kid to the NYC INTERNATIONAL Auto Show.... this is what he thought of the new S650 and Dark Horse....
20230411_141412.jpg
Is that good or bad? :lipssealed:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

20230411_141412.jpg
Itā€™s almost like heā€™s looking at it going WTF did they do to it?

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

20230411_141412.jpg
That photo makes me think of this time when I was a kid and I saw a Grabber Green 1970 Boss 302 parked on the street. It was raining that day, but the paint on that car was amazing. I can tell your kid is seriously into cars. Good job, man!

Sponsored

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
My reply would be " Because Ford is American history. They've built everything from airplanes to tractors. They helped defeat the Nazis and the Empire of Japan. They built the airplane that explored Antarctica. They beat Ferrari multiple times. They even built better Jeeps than Jeep did. Dodge would have never existed without Ford. Neither would Cadillac. He doubled the wages of his workers so they could afford to buy the product they put their sweat and blood into. Then in 1964, Ford built what was supposed to be an inexpensive commuter car that turned into a legend which has never missed a year of production since it's inception, unlike the Corvette or Camaro. Ford is synonymous with America. Some dk with just a bank account will never understand that.

noGreta!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus IS350 F Sport
My reply would be " Because Ford is American history. They've built everything from airplanes to tractors. They helped defeat the Nazis and the Empire of Japan. They built the airplane that explored Antarctica. They beat Ferrari multiple times. They even built better Jeeps than Jeep did. Dodge would have never existed without Ford. Neither would Cadillac. He doubled the wages of his workers so they could afford to buy the product they put their sweat and blood into. Then in 1964, Ford built what was supposed to be an inexpensive commuter car that turned into a legend which has never missed a year of production since it's inception, unlike the Corvette or Camaro. Ford is synonymous with America. Some dk with just a bank account will never understand that.
Good reply; I like that. Let's also not forget Ford essentially created the middle class via affordable private transportation - that's part of the reason so many of us are still willing to forgive the many shortcomings of post 2008 Ford ownership.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
To each their own, but if they look terrible then why does my '22 Supra 3.0 get so much positive attention? People constantly taking pictures, random people taking videos of it driving by, thumbs up and stares, compliments everywhere, etc. And that's all in just the last 2 weeks (I've owned the Supra since October). I never once saw anyone take a picture of my Mustang in almost 2.5 years of ownership, though it did get compliments from time to time. I get the Supra styling is polarizing, however, my experience is that way more people like it than dislike it. It has that long hood, long dash to axle ratio, and rearward cabin (you almost sit as far back as the rear tires) style that people like that pictures don't quite do justice to.

Also, it handles better and is just about as quick as my stock 2018 GT PP1 A10 w/ MagneRide, although with a few bolt ons the GT was definitely quicker than my stock Supra. I will say the stock GT pulled a little harder at higher speeds than the Supra as well. That gen 3 Coyote top end power was plus A10 combo was very good.

The Supra gets more attention than my ZL1 on the road, despite the ZL1 being a higher performance car (though the ZL1 gets its fair share of random photos). At car meets the attention is similar since it seems those people know what a ZL1 is.

They are engineered and built by BMW, but designed and tuned by Toyota (e.g., suspension tuning is Toyota, not BMW, despite the parts being provided by BMW). It is playful and fun to drive. If it was all in house by Toyota it would have been a lot more expensive to pay for the bespoke development.
The Supra and BMW Z4 are built by a small company (Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik) in Austria, not BMW. Buy the Burger MotorSports JB Plus plug-in for the B58. You can find used ones for $150 and it will get you another 40 hp at the wheels.

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Ford also changed the work week at his company from 6 days to 5 days without changing worker compensation. The world owes him gratitude.

Sponsored

Blackgloves

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blackgloves
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 1987 IROC Z/28, 2000 Z/28
Anyone have experiences with some?? List them below.
Went on a cruise yesterday when a Toyota supra pulled up next to me. Windows rolled down and his girl on his right. Now I know I can come off as a douche myself, 24 year old with tattoos and drives a mustang with a loud exhaust but I consider myself an enthusiast. We pull up to the light and I say, "nice car man, I love the B58 in those". This A**hole Proceeds to look at me up and down and says, " yeah, if you like em so much why'd you pick up a POS mustang" Mind you this man is easily in his 40s wears a snapback hat and chewing his gum like a damn horse. He had some type of after market down pipe cuz that thing sounded glorious. Anyways once the light turns green we start cruising past each other. NO RACING ( cars were in front on us) but he made sure to rev his motor in my ear every chance he got as he'd drive past me, then slow down. Dude definitely wanted to race but then turned off later down the road.....
Sounds like you missed an opportunity to let him know you'd f his gf

Aks550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ak
Vehicle(s)
2023 s550
To each their own, but if they look terrible then why does my '22 Supra 3.0 get so much positive attention? People constantly taking pictures, random people taking videos of it driving by, thumbs up and stares, compliments everywhere, etc. And that's all in just the last 2 weeks (I've owned the Supra since October). I never once saw anyone take a picture of my Mustang in almost 2.5 years of ownership, though it did get compliments from time to time. I get the Supra styling is polarizing, however, my experience is that way more people like it than dislike it. It has that long hood, long dash to axle ratio, and rearward cabin (you almost sit as far back as the rear tires) style that people like that pictures don't quite do justice to.

Also, it handles better and is just about as quick as my stock 2018 GT PP1 A10 w/ MagneRide, although with a few bolt ons the GT was definitely quicker than my stock Supra. I will say the stock GT pulled a little harder at higher speeds than the Supra as well. That gen 3 Coyote top end power was plus A10 combo was very good.

The Supra gets more attention than my ZL1 on the road, despite the ZL1 being a higher performance car (though the ZL1 gets its fair share of random photos). At car meets the attention is similar since it seems those people know what a ZL1 is.

They are engineered and built by BMW, but designed and tuned by Toyota (e.g., suspension tuning is Toyota, not BMW, despite the parts being provided by BMW). It is playful and fun to drive. If it was all in house by Toyota it would have been a lot more expensive to pay for the bespoke development.
Seen like you live your life based on whether other people think of you and your ride. You need to see a psychologist.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
He DEFINITELY has a little dick.

Edit: I mean he's DEFINITELY insecure about his manhood AND definitely was abused as a child AND definitely doesn't like himself or the world around him AND definitely has an annoying girlfriend.
You sir are hystericalšŸ˜‚ Such a familiar responseā€¦ reminds me of growing up back home.
True my brotha! Never thought of it that way! And your right about the style! Shouldnā€™t have been so judgmental!
REALLY?? Thereā€™s simply no excuse to be a complete AH to someone you donā€™t even know whoā€™s being NICE to you. I hope his significant other takes note of that and adjusts her expectations accordingly. :like: šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
am I one of these douches if I'm constantly flooring it in city traffic just to hear my exhaust :giggle: and any time there's a tunnel 4<3<2 RIPPPPPPPP

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Around here, if you see another performance car on the road, you give them a thumbs up. We are part of a rather small group, so we sort of stick together. The douches around here seem to drive big pickup trucks.
Sponsored