Car Douches???

Velocityblue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Anyone have experiences with some?? List them below.
Went on a cruise yesterday when a Toyota supra pulled up next to me. Windows rolled down and his girl on his right. Now I know I can come off as a douche myself, 24 year old with tattoos and drives a mustang with a loud exhaust but I consider myself an enthusiast. We pull up to the light and I say, "nice car man, I love the B58 in those". This A**hole Proceeds to look at me up and down and says, " yeah, if you like em so much why'd you pick up a POS mustang" Mind you this man is easily in his 40s wears a snapback hat and chewing his gum like a damn horse. He had some type of after market down pipe cuz that thing sounded glorious. Anyways once the light turns green we start cruising past each other. NO RACING ( cars were in front on us) but he made sure to rev his motor in my ear every chance he got as he'd drive past me, then slow down. Dude definitely wanted to race but then turned off later down the road.....
Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Went on a cruise yesterday when a Toyota supra pulled up next to me. Windows rolled down and his girl on his right. Now I know I can come off as a douche myself, 24 year old with tattoos and drives a mustang with a loud exhaust but I consider myself an enthusiast. We pull up to the light and I say, "nice car man, I love the B58 in those". This A**hole Proceeds to look at me up and down and says, " yeah, if you like em so much why'd you pick up a POS mustang" Mind you this man is easily in his 40s wears a snapback hat and chewing his gum like a damn horse. He had some type of after market down pipe cuz that thing sounded glorious. Anyways once the light turns green we start cruising past each other. NO RACING ( cars were in front on us) but he made sure to rev his motor in my ear every chance he got as he'd drive past me, then slow down. Dude definitely wanted to race but then turned off later down the road.....
He DEFINITELY has a little dick.

Edit: I mean he's DEFINITELY insecure about his manhood AND definitely was abused as a child AND definitely doesn't like himself or the world around him AND definitely has an annoying girlfriend.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
The way you explain the dude and the description, you sure it wasn’t ICE in the Supra?
1680969438568.gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

RowdyRam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
Prior to my Mustang, I had a C5 convertible. Everybody and their brother wanted to race me when I was out cruising in it - (usually tuned) BMWs, other Corvettes, Civics, etc. One day a black S5 rolls up to my left and is downshifting with his little paddles and yells over "on 3!" when he gets beside me. Beep, Beep, Beep and off he goes. And yeah, some Audis sound good...this one did...but we were driving on a main road through a neighborhood with a lot of intersections. My though was "No thanks buddy." Anyway, about a mile down he's pulled over by Sugar Land's finest. I honked 3 times as I drove by. Maybe I was the douche? Nah.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Had a charger roll up beside me and just lay into his throttle. Loud ass exhaust, sounded awful, probably straight piped. Stickers all over. My windows were down.

So, he stomps his gas. Then he stomps it again. And again. And again...

Mind you, this is in Atlanta 6:00 traffic. Slow, almost bumper-to-bumper. Of course, this being a charger, and a newer facelift one at that, I'm fairly sure he was driving an auto—which means he was surging forward with every stomp.

He didn't hit anyone, thankfully, but about 200 foot ahead I saw him fishtail once before the stomping stopped. I wished him no ill will, and I certainly didn't wish him to cause an accident and ruin someone else's day... but I do hope he had to change his pants when he got home that day. :giggle:

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
the correct response to that is:

because while i do like something about them they look like shit and don't have a back seat.

or my personal favorite "because if i wanted a supra i'd buy a real one not a bimmer in a body kit"

Sponsored

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Not gonna lie, but the Mustang crowd has a ton of these. I just really like the S550 so I bought one. never really was a mustang fan until this generation. But now I just dislike a lot of the community, especially the younger crowd. Sure occasionally I will drive aggressively. But i'm a lot safer about it now than when I was younger...but I drove like that before having a mustang lol. Its not a mustang thing.

There's a guy that lives in my town somewhere and we frequently pass each other going the opposite direction and this dude must be running straight pipes cause its loud as fuck and he just revs it hard going by. I'm sure he does it to other cars...but like...what are you trying to prove? We have the same car.

Cant wait till I get my ESS on. Maybe some straight cut gear whine and a BOV will calm him down lol.

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
the correct response to that is:

because while i do like something about them they look like shit and don't have a back seat.

or my personal favorite "because if i wanted a supra i'd buy a real one not a bimmer in a body kit"
To be fair, our backseats are not useful for anything. Unless maybe someone without legs.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
At least it wasn't a minivan or v6 Camry, those are the ones always trying to race. BMWs-as this is a BMW in drag, are the number 1 douches on the road. Yesterday on the way to work on a double lane roadway, there's a guy in a BMW 5 series, tinted windows(including the front windscreen!) driving below the speed limit in the left lane refusing to move over. Eventually he does. When he sees the 4 exhaust pipes on the GT, he jumps on his brakes(?).

The guy in the Supra is sure to be a wuss with comments like that. I am 6 ft. tall, went to look at the Supra when they came out and could barely fit in it. If you are not 5'9" and below, you won't fit in a Supra comfortably. BTW, the dealer wanted MSRP + $20k, ha-ha, yeah right, good luck on that.

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
I have a 7 and 10 year old that would disagree.
Well i suppose that works. I dont do the kid thing lol.
Sponsored