Sponsored

Calling at Hellion Mustang Owners

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
What a dick
Only poor people that shouldn't be FI in the first place worry about the cost of gas when they drop 10k on a FI kit

Boost is rated in smiles per gallon if you believe anything else you're a fucking moron
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rawimage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anfernee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Only poor people that shouldn't be FI in the first place worry about the cost of gas when they drop 10k on a FI kit

Boost is rated in smiles per gallon if you believe anything else you're a fucking moron
Geez the mustang community is pretty bad. Nowhere does it say that ā€œoh my god boosted mustang cost to to much to driveā€ I just want to see what Mpg everyone else is getting

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Geez the mustang community is pretty bad. Nowhere does it say that ā€œoh my god boosted mustang cost to to much to driveā€ I just want to see what Mpg everyone else is getting
Agreed.. Apparently mpg is a touchy subject around here... Sounds like the folks calling you out can't afford gas so they are pissed..

I got about 15 stock and about 12 with the roush now that I'm boosted. I was curious too. All city. 6mi a day or less.

Good thread. If I was "worried" about mpg I would have bought a prius.

OP
OP

Rawimage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anfernee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Agreed.. Apparently mpg is a touchy subject around here... Sounds like the folks calling you out can't afford gas so they are pissed..

I got about 15 stock and about 12 with the roush now that I'm boosted. I was curious too.

Good thread.
Yeah I have ā€˜16 Twin GT and Iā€™m getting about 11 combined

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
About 90% of people on this forum are supreme douche bags. There are a few good people but most are keyboard warriors that live in parents basement. ZING

Sponsored

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
MPG like any baseline on a motor can be used to monitor the engine over time. It can give you insight into gas quaility,ethanol content, tire pressures for those not running the tpms ignition health and general well being of the engine. With that said Iā€™m running a Hellion sleeper on 93 and havenā€™t bothered to pay attention as it sees boost as much as possible whistle whistle pfffffft

OP
OP

Rawimage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anfernee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
MPG like any baseline on a motor can be used to monitor the engine over time. It can give you insight into gas quaility,ethanol content, tire pressures for those not running the tpms ignition health and general well being of the engine. With that said Iā€™m running a Hellion sleeper on 93 and havenā€™t bothered to pay attention as it sees boost as much as possible whistle whistle pfffffft
Are you dailying it?

smoke_wagon_6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
About 90% of people on this forum are supreme douche bags. There are a few good people but most are keyboard warriors that live in parents basement. ZING
But now you've insulted 90% of the forum and became one of the 90% yourself.

"Fearing not that I'd become my enemy in the instant that I preach."

-Bob Dylan

And MPG threads, unironically made, are silly unless low MPG is posited as the symptom of a problem.

What it is, JennyStang, is that 90% of Mustang owners including myself are, shall we say, unconcerned with mileage. If you are MPG sensitive then why buy a Mustang in the first place? It's akin to complaining of the high cost of rear tires. If you have to ask you'll never know.

And that is the long way of saying that giving a silly answer to a silly question does not make one a "supreme douchebag."

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Sponsored

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
I dont daily mine but on e85 tune im gettin like 14 mpg

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Damm i am a douche bag now lol!!!

NVRENUF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Havenā€™t put enough consistent miles on mine to say, but like many are saying I havenā€™t really checked since putting on the Turboā€™s. I generally throw Torco in there as well, so not getting into boost just always seems like a waste to me. itā€™s going to vary greatly depending on how much time you spend on he go pedal. Mines not a daily, so if Iā€™m in it Iā€™m out having fun somewhere.

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
These threads are making me thirsty. Last page of the Hellion install says something along the lines of start vehicle and warm up to operating temps. Google best traffic lawyers in area then proceed to gapplebees

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
that will be 100% related to throttle, if you drive it like a stock car, it will mpg about like a stock car, when you get into boost, you will use more fuel...and...when you have boost, it's hard not too because it sound sol good lol

feel free to hit me up with any questions or anything you need on setting up a package,
Sponsored