Bullitt single horn - FIXED!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Well the twin horns are standard fitment on the export Bullitts so I agree, not a mod.....it's an option.
Yep, agree!! ....on the “exports” I’ve always been under the impression an “option” is something you can order from the factory?? So could they be ordered from the factory... or did you install?
Just like my 4...it’s an “option” !!.... that I choose!! No harm, no foul in my books!! Have a good day.

Hey.....maybe I’ll get the European white tail lights?? It’s an option, right??? I love them!! @bjstang ??
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Wow... thanx Jimmy G, you gave me yet another option to think about!! I love these!!
5F55F049-7926-4D31-AEE1-8238D38B4CE9.jpeg

@bjstang ... thots???

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
@bjstang there’s always another way to look at everything Bill !! These BULLITS have so many “options” sometimes I don’t know where to start?? Ordered the Shelby 20’s last week!! Hey....does this mean it’ll be a “Shelby BULLITT” ?? ... or a McQueen BULLITT ?? ..... more controversy! Let’s just have some fun with these cars...they’re just cars!!

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Did anyone ever find out why Ford dropped the second horn/note? Regs, or just cheapness?

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I put Mazda RX-8 horns (dual tone) on all my cars. They’re excellent.
Well the twin horns are standard fitment on the export Bullitts so I agree, not a mod.....it's an option.
So you’re saying the Mazda RX-8 horns are a Mustang option?? .....or did you replace with Ford horns?? Confused When you say you install the Mazda horns on all your cars??? So Mazda horns are not a MOD ??
@bjstang ??

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
So you’re saying the Mazda RX-8 horns are a Mustang option?? .....or did you replace with Ford horns?? Confused When you say you install the Mazda horns on all your cars??? So Mazda horns are not a MOD ??
@bjstang ??
That earlier post was prior to the delivery of my Bullitt. I have not fitted Mazda horns to my car. I would have, but the dual horns on the Bullitt are perfectly fine.

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
OK, next question: Why the 'horn delete' on domestic cars only? I know, many more cars are sold in the states but when an automaker cheaps out on something they usually do it across-the-board. Some changes were required for RHD cars, but that was (apparently) due to exhaust clearance issues. Why remove one note for US-bound cars only?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
OK, next question: Why the 'horn delete' on domestic cars only? I know, many more cars are sold in the states but when an automaker cheaps out on something they usually do it across-the-board. Some changes were required for RHD cars, but that was (apparently) due to exhaust clearance issues. Why remove one note for US-bound cars only?
Probably a requirement for oversees cars thats not a requirement in the US.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Well, Canucks are polite (except the border guards).
Well, we have Nexus...finger prints, iris scans and the blood of our 1st born... we breeze thru the US. ustoms and they are actually polite, courteous and can be funny! ...the Canadian side on the way back with all my Mods are great!!!!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
That earlier post was prior to the delivery of my Bullitt. I have not fitted Mazda horns to my car. I would have, but the dual horns on the Bullitt are perfectly fine.
And they are just an option....so “no mods” correct?. Just trying to get these “Purist” rules straight!! lol