Broken Fog Light

Cocopops

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi I've not long had my 2016 GT and loving it already only problem is I noticed that somehow the drivers side front fog light glass has shattered. No big deal as I wanted to replace them with a LED replacement but I cant seem to find any anywhere especially any that are DRL can anyone help please. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

DansFLHTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hi I've not long had my 2016 GT and loving it already only problem is I noticed that somehow the drivers side front fog light glass has shattered. No big deal as I wanted to replace them with a LED replacement but I cant seem to find any anywhere especially any that are DRL can anyone help please. Thanks in advance
I'm in Canada and the Fog Light/DRL on my 2016 is an LED from the factory.I believe I've seen replacements at Diode Dynamics.

OP
OP

Cocopops

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm in Canada and the Fog Light/DRL on my 2016 is an LED from the factory.I believe I've seen replacements at Diode Dynamics.
Got on to Diode Dynamics and they have SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang these for the mustang but it deletes the DRL unfortunately so still on the hunt, if anyone has any other suggestions that would be great.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
it's daft question but have you tried Ford for a replacement lens? I'll need to replace my drivers side light / indicator as the lens is cracked and it's not easy finding non OEM RHD / EU suitable parts.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cocopops

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
it's daft question but have you tried Ford for a replacement lens? I'll need to replace my drivers side light / indicator as the lens is cracked and it's not easy finding non OEM RHD / EU suitable parts.
Yeah I messaged Ford twice with no response and also left my email on the website to mail me when they’re back in stock but that was about 4 months ago. But preferring wanted a LED replacement that was DRL but from what I’ve been reading my best bet is to just get a replacement with the halogen bulb and replace the bulb with a LED so think it’s going to be a ebay job.

mike3105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 (pre-FL) manual GT
Yeah I messaged Ford twice with no response and also left my email on the website to mail me when they’re back in stock but that was about 4 months ago. But preferring wanted a LED replacement that was DRL but from what I’ve been reading my best bet is to just get a replacement with the halogen bulb and replace the bulb with a LED so think it’s going to be a ebay job.
It's a Ford parts department, you'll get it sorted in 10 mins over the phone, or never by email/remote.

EDIT: Once you get the price, check it against the official Ford Halo DRL fog lights as they are on eBay from Ford officially, and are nicer if the price is the same.

OP
OP

Cocopops

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It's a Ford parts department, you'll get it sorted in 10 mins over the phone, or never by email/remote.

EDIT: Once you get the price, check it against the official Ford Halo DRL fog lights as they are on eBay from Ford officially, and are nicer if the price is the same.
[/QUOTE

I had a look at the Halo fog lights on eBay they don't fit my model apparently. I'll give the parts department a phone and see what they say, thanks for your help.

eBay link for halo fog lights- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273692509395?epid=17029983736&hash=item3fb95844d3:g:MzAAAOSw7e9c3th3
Sponsored