Front Fog Lights & Curious

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
TVR Tuscan , DIB GT S550, Volvo D6 Polestar
Like others on here , I've fitted LED sidelights (from Diode Dynamics) and DRL LEDs in the foglight housing , using the Konik P13W CREE LED DRL from Blingworks Australia.
However , I over ordered on the DRL's so now have 2 brand new Konik unopened units. If you're interested PM me.

Sidelights:

DRL only: look a bit bright .....camera phone !

Headlight + sidelight :

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Like others on here , I've fitted LED sidelights (from Diode Dynamics) and DRL LEDs in the foglight housing , using the Konik P13W CREE LED DRL from Blingworks Australia.
However , I over ordered on the DRL's so now have 2 brand new Konik unopened units. If you're interested PM me.
PM sent

Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bugger. I'll take 'em if Big G doesn't.

Big G, if you get them, is there any chance you can take a bunch of measurements from them (length/width/diameter etc etc) as there MUST be a UK sourceable equivalent?

Actually, that goes for you too Mattus since you still have them in your posession. :)

OP
OP
RandyStang

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
[MENTION=15204]Ian whu[/MENTION], well done for your research bud... i bit the bullet last weekend and bought the LED's from Oz as you did... Have to say they look far superior than the w@nk OEM bulbs!!!

O, and as mentioned, ordered from down under and here in less than 7 days, where the feck are my bits from the US 4 weeks on?!?! Perhaps gone via Oz as well as Canada... All countries bar the UK!
2016-03-12 14.44.53.jpg
20160312_142134.jpg

Sponsored

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
[MENTION=15204]Ian whu[/MENTION], well done for your research bud... i bit the bullet last weekend and bought the LED's from Oz as you did... Have to say they look far superior than the w@nk OEM bulbs!!!

O, and as mentioned, ordered from down under and here in less than 7 days, where the feck are my bits from the US 4 weeks on?!?! Perhaps gone via Oz as well as Canada... All countries bar the UK!

Did you get a customs or RM charge? Just waiting on mine to arrive, asked them to mark as a gift but they refused, asked them to put the leds in the most unassuming packaging possible then.

OP
OP
RandyStang

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
Did you get a customs or RM charge? Just waiting on mine to arrive, asked them to mark as a gift but they refused, asked them to put the leds in the most unassuming packaging possible then.
Nope no charges (yet)... However, i bought some new Ray Bans from the US in Janurary, all arrived a couple of days later then a month later a bill from DHL turned up for import taxes :mad:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
DHL is renowned for that trick, I never use them as you have a better chance with other companies