Breaking necks/compliments

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Jut started a new job today and as I was leaving, I spotted my supervisor circling my car, literally inspecting every bit of it. I remote started it so he could listen to the beautiful exhaust. He jumped and started looking around for who started it. I walked out of the building a few seconds later and say, "beautiful, isn't she?" His eyes got very big and he says, "She is absolutely stunning especially with the quad exhaust... Wait... She yours?"

Good bonding experience on day one.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Today, I kid you not, as I was waiting at a red light a prostitute stopped on the sidewalk to tell me she liked my car..lol

k757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT V8
Today, I kid you not, as I was waiting at a red light a prostitute stopped on the sidewalk to tell me she liked my car..lol
sounds like an opportunity for a good/service for a ride :shrug:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Some kids in a riced out Honda were freaking out, because they heard the turbo and asked if it was the twin turbo v6
Well...?

Did you tell them it was the new Ford GT? Half a mil sitting right there or what?

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
You guys are gross..lol
What, you have seen Pretty Woman right? Every prostitute is just a movie star waiting to be discovered... :lol:

signal12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR 50 YEAR Ecoboost Convertable 6MT
What, you have seen Pretty Woman right? Every prostitute is just a movie star waiting to be discovered... :lol:
In my professional experience they usually look more like this, NOT Julia Roberts!!!!
kim barcena.jpg

Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I feel my breakfast coming back up...

signal12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR 50 YEAR Ecoboost Convertable 6MT
I feel my breakfast coming back up...
Tell me about it!!! Imagine being propositioned by her while putting her in cuffs!!! Negative, Red Rider!!!!!!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Was at a stop light today and a guy pulls up in a Ford Taurus, roll down his window and says "Hey do you want to trade cars?" I smiled and waived. Also stopped in a parking lot on Sunday where a guy was changing his flat tire. Asked if he needed any assistance, he said no, but i'd love to swap cars with you!..

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Was at a stop light today and a guy pulls up in a Ford Taurus, roll down his window and says "Hey do you want to trade cars?" I smiled and waived. Also stopped in a parking lot on Sunday where a guy was changing his flat tire. Asked if he needed any assistance, he said no, but i'd love to swap cars with you!..
Dude, beside the parking lot flat tire thing, same thing happened to me 2 days ago lol.

2 kids in a white Dodge Stratus or whatever it was pull up next to me at a light literally slammed his car into park and said "dude I got $8000 cash + my car right now lets go!" I'm like yeah sure just sign the paperwork where you take over my payments and I'll swap right now!

Nice kids though he said he's been dreaming about getting a GT. Plus you get the typical neck breakers on the sidewalks or the thumbs up from other cars on the road.

Although I gotta say my friend's genesis coupe gets much more heads turning than my car EXCEPT around other car people lol.

Dak2Zeke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 428
Dude, beside the parking lot flat tire thing, same thing happened to me 2 days ago lol.

2 kids in a white Dodge Stratus or whatever it was pull up next to me at a light literally slammed his car into park and said "dude I got $8000 cash + my car right now lets go!" I'm like yeah sure just sign the paperwork where you take over my payments and I'll swap right now!

Nice kids though he said he's been dreaming about getting a GT. Plus you get the typical neck breakers on the sidewalks or the thumbs up from other cars on the road.

Although I gotta say my friend's genesis coupe gets much more heads turning than my car EXCEPT around other car people lol.
LOL. zero chance a Genesis gets more attention buddy
Sponsored