Yes
Vehicle Showcase
just re-read the entire thread. here are the procharger guys on this thread:

@madlag D1X
@AceOne F1A
@jantje P1SC1
@Motokirby P1X
@ReapSow D1X

anyone else running a procharger? for those of you named above, how's it going?

boosted prochargers...come on in. dont let these whipple guys dominate :)

edit: adding @Jordanfmeyer and his new P1X
Sponsored

Last edited:

Motokirby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 1988 Mustang coupe

@madlag D1X
@AceOne F1A
@jantje P1SC1
@Motokirby P1X
@ReapSow D1X

Ha well nothing like being called out. I have put about 1k miles on my kit. Did have a belt shred, replaced belt, confirmed alignment, pro charger swapped a pulley/bearing for free, haven’t had any other issue.

Still running 93 and 6psi and it picked up 204rwhp. Car is completely stock other than 1050’s and BAPs.

Been thinking about going E85 and long tubes and maybe even a smaller pulley since all these whipple guys seem to run 9-11psi on stock motor. But all it does is spin the tires as is.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500

@madlag D1X
@AceOne F1A
@jantje P1SC1
@Motokirby P1X
@ReapSow D1X

J, just do the procharger. I dont know where you’re going to Play the motley crew cassette tape it comes with though...

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Ha well nothing like being called out. I have put about 1k miles on my kit. Did have a belt shred, replaced belt, confirmed alignment, pro charger swapped a pulley/bearing for free, haven’t had any other issue.

Still running 93 and 6psi and it picked up 204rwhp. Car is completely stock other than 1050’s and BAPs.

Been thinking about going E85 and long tubes and maybe even a smaller pulley since all these whipple guys seem to run 9-11psi on stock motor. But all it does is spin the tires as is.
yeah it's call-out friday (haha). thanks for the update. it is interesting that PC does not include the BAP anymore in their complete 314-SCI kit. and that kit can be optioned with the P1X and 9psi pulley. but they said they have re-tuned everything for 91 octane and they dont need the dual BAP anymore. sounds weird to me but anyway. good you got the BAP when you did.

btw, did you (or anyone else who is boosting) deal with the IMRC lock out issue? like this... https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/imrc.106823/

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
T why you trollin every post of mine?! :frown:
bcuz u know what you’re going to do....procharge....you’re not going to want the headache of doing all the hellion......you’re not going to be doing more than 7-9psi..... save your money.

but use e85....even justin will tell you (the one time a year he responds to customers) cylinders 4 and 8 are always running leaner....aka hotter

Motokirby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 1988 Mustang coupe
I purchased a tuner kit and it’s tuned via HP tuners. I did not have a specific conversation with my tuner about the imrc but I have no complaints about the tune.

yeah it's call-out friday (haha). thanks for the update. it is interesting that PC does not include the BAP anymore in their complete 314-SCI kit. and that kit can be optioned with the P1X and 9psi pulley. but they said they have re-tuned everything for 91 octane and they dont need the dual BAP anymore. sounds weird to me but anyway. good you got the BAP when you did.

btw, did you (or anyone else who is boosting) deal with the IMRC lock out issue? like this... https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/imrc.106823/

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase

@madlag D1X
@AceOne F1A
@jantje P1SC1
@Motokirby P1X
@ReapSow D1X

As of today I now count in the Procharger group!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
@JRedondox
Please update . Lol
Just saw you made1110 whp with the Gen 5 whipple @18psi
Another RPG built Voodoo FTW.

Sponsored

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500

@madlag D1X
@AceOne F1A
@jantje P1SC1
@Motokirby P1X
@ReapSow D1X

I have 5k+ miles on mine and running better than ever. 11psi max, 1050’s BAP = 800ish rwhp. I’m building another block in parallel and will do much more on it.

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
So trying to get some details on the D1X versus the P1X - they are largely discussed together on the procharger website. Is one rated more for the street versus dragstrip? Or is the D1X just a beefier version of the P1X? Thanks!

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
So trying to get some details on the D1X versus the P1X - they are largely discussed together on the procharger website. Is one rated more for the street versus dragstrip? Or is the D1X just a beefier version of the P1X? Thanks!
Per Procharger the d1x is more suited to the high rpm voodoo engine. “Happier at high rpms” is the exact verbiage they used when described the d1x.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
just passing my interactions with the guys at procharger over the past few months (mark, drew, cary), all of them said P1X or D1SC. i really wanted them to say D1X but they seemed hesitant, even saying the voodoo would take a hit as a daily street car at the lower RPMs and the P1X and D1SC will feel a lot better for most applications. it's weird because they just didn't push the D1X at all with me. and trust me i wanted them to say "go with the D1X all day every day." but they didnt.

i'd recommend you call and hear it from the horse's mouth.
Sponsored