Boost works twin kit ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanarkO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2000 C5, 2006 Eclipse GT, 2003 Evo 8
UPDATE. My kit never shipped, no surprise. I have become numb to disappointment by now. No replies or updates in 10 days.
lmao you got boost rolled! its like being rick rolled but with real money and a real dildo up your ass.
Sponsored

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I don't know why they keep taking customers money if they can't even ship what's already paid for. It doesn't matter the excuses they have.
That's a great question. I gave them my money long before the shit hit the fan, I guess I'm just lucky.

ZanarkO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2000 C5, 2006 Eclipse GT, 2003 Evo 8
Also dude I would go ahead and file a claim dispute with your bank or credit card company, after 90 days your pretty much fucked and have no chargeback rights, so while your within the proper time period, go ahead and dispute now for "services not received, items not received" they would have to provide a tracking number and proof you signed for delivery. They cant prove that within 45 days, you win and get your money back. Easy peazy. Also before you do the dispute call them one last time ask for a full refund. they bs you file the dispute. They say "Ok we will refund your money" file the dispute. Basically just have on record (through a phone bill) that you have contacted them.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Complete joke.

As previously mentioned, I'd be filing with the credit card company for goods not received.

Simply unacceptable service for a multiple thousand dollar purchase.

Sponsored

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Complete joke.

As previously mentioned, I'd be filing with the credit card company for goods not received.

Simply unacceptable service for a multiple thousand dollar purchase.
I might look into getting a set up like yours, how do you like it?

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I might look into getting a set up like yours, how do you like it?
No complaints with the PC set up, install was a breeze, and runs like stock until you open up the throttle. At WOT she pulls very hard. I'm running the HO kit on the original pulley, just keeping it as a fast street car at over 600whp.

If I was doing the purchase again, I'd be looking at the new P1X headunits, they look to be pretty tasty from the initial dyno feedback from MAK performance.

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No complaints with the PC set up, install was a breeze, and runs like stock until you open up the throttle. At WOT she pulls very hard. I'm running the HO kit on the original pulley, just keeping it as a fast street car at over 600whp.

If I was doing the purchase again, I'd be looking at the new P1X headunits, they look to be pretty tasty from the initial dyno feedback from MAK performance.
Awesome, i will look into it.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81172

Did you see this post?

I was looking at ordering the twin kit right at the same time you had placed your order. I read "now shipping" on their website and almost submitted the order. I decided to wait for others to get theirs before ordering as I have been burned bad by a small company doing custom fabrication. Live and learn I guess. Its a shame as their kit looks amazing and seems to make good numbers.

Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
kills me to see people having such troubles on what seems to be a damn nice kit.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "be patient a little while longer". I know that you have been already and I would be livid as well but I just don't "think" a company like boostworks would stiff it to you and never deliver your nice kit. You're getting the new revised headers anyways so I'd email him and ask what is the real deal especially that they claimed your kit was shipped weeks ago but you never received it yet and get down to the bottom of everything in that email conversation.

FWIW, I kind of went thru this with LPF twin turbo kit as well BUT I was able to talk to Justin a few times and he kept me informed as to why he wasn't completed with my kit. Communication with the vendor is key and I'm sure you will without a doubt receive your kit.............it's just when is the question.

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I think BW should be banned from this forum, or not allowed to post another GD thread without actually having product.

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
My order was placed & paid in full 28 weeks ago. I'm not sure how I should feel about this, but warm & fuzzy is not it. It was an email that I sent suggesting that Travis enlighten buyers of some transparency concerning the availability of his kit, that Travis started making posts about being transparent.

My family has been in the transportation industry for 170 years this year & is one of the oldest auto dealers in the country. None of it was by accident or luck, it was from treating customers the way they expect to be treated, earning their trust & being the benchmark, which in turn creates retention. Happy customers come back & tell others about their experience. In turn, encouraging others to buy from you, which is free advertising. Negative experiences, on the other hand, will spread like cancer & take unnecessary amounts of time, effort & money to right, or lead to worst case scenario, failure. All business decisions divulge from making good or bad decisions & being honest. Hasn't everyone heard the phrase, honesty is the best policy. A good start would be answering the telephone, responding to IM's, DM's & emails promptly. You have time, that is not an excuse.

Travis, don't take this the wrong way. I know you have the ability & knowhow, you just need to work on your time management & business model a bit.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.