Not open for further replies.

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
That's quite disappointing that you still don't have a kit after half a year. I was planning on ordering a BW kit when it came time to ditch the procharger. Regardless of them getting caught up on production I never will now.

I'll be waiting to see how the armageddon kit is, and comparing that with the LPF kit.
Sponsored

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I talked to Travis this morning and got an update, no new details other than what we already know about fabricator issues. He said he has all the parts except the headers and down pipes. Im giving them 2 weeks to finish those parts and ship, I still remain optimistic.

WestCyril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Absolutely ridiculous . I would at least get a partial refund or something. You could have already had a Hellion, LPF, Armageddon, or ON3 kit installed and running in this time frame.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Maybe they'll throw in all the bells and whistles for the trouble? couple 62's instead of 55's, injectors, etc.

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
I ordered the 67 comps as an upgrade originally. Then switched back to the precision's. Also kit went down in price since I paid for mine, so I should be issued a sizable refund.

Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
I talked to Travis this morning and got an update, no new details other than what we already know about fabricator issues. He said he has all the parts except the headers and down pipes. Im giving them 2 weeks to finish those parts and ship, I still remain optimistic.
Understood but why can't he just ship "all the other parts" so that you'd at least have something?

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Understood but why can't he just ship "all the other parts" so that you'd at least have something?
Fuc@ that. Then you'd have your car ripped apart for months always wondering is today the day my parts still aren't showing up.

This is like the person who is always late and has an excuse. There was traffic, there was an accident, my car wouldn't start, blah blah blah, there's always gonna be some sort of excuse why it's not right.

. Truly sorry to hear you guys that have been waiting.

Some people can build the shit out of something but have absolutely no business sense. I'm pissed and I didn't even buy one of his kits.

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Fuc@ that. Then you'd have your car ripped apart for months always wondering is today the day my parts still aren't showing up.

This is like the person who is always late and has an excuse. There was traffic, there was an accident, my car wouldn't start, blah blah blah, there's always gonna be some sort of excuse why it's not right.

. Truly sorry to hear you guys that have been waiting.

Some people can build the shit out of something but have absolutely no business sense. I'm pissed and I didn't even buy one of his kits.
I didn't say for him to take his car apart at all. If he had everything but not the headers, then he'd at least have 90% of his kit IN HAND. Heck if boost works keeps dickin him around then he could either have some headers fabbed up or just use the proven stock headers like your hellion kit and LPF kits uses. I too would be pissed but then too as hot headed as I am, I'd a been to Texas by now to see what was up in person. This is far too long and excuses out the ass being told to these guys plus the so called single kit that has never surfaced yet either but I see boost works all over Instagram and FB posting dyno runs and custom builds with twin turbos and KB blowers. Looks like they aren't too interested in building these guys their kits to me.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
File a credit card claim now. Don't wait on doing this. Put the necessary pressure on them to get you your goods.

Regardless of whatever issues they are having, they have surpassed any acceptable delay at this point.

Put that credit card claim in for goods not received and apply some pressure to get this matter resolved one way or another. Don't sit back and continue to give them time extensions, or else a credit card claim will no longer be an option.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Have to say this is going from bad to worse for BW. Regardless of how they get their other kits out, this snafu will hurt the overall business profile of their company. Now with cr forums, social media, it would not take a whole lot for this to go south.

Just as in the I.T. world, when people come in and see you doing what they consider "non IT" stuff and not working on "THEIR" issues, you will have a uproar. Just as now as it as stated that BW are all over FB and instagram posting dyno runs and track stuff, it appears they are not working on these kits, or are to concern about getting them out. How true it is or is not is not the concern, but the perception is.

I hope they get it together over there. BW needs some success stories with these kits, or this may hurt all of their ventures in the future. Nobody wants to be the company that cannot deliver..

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
The fact that they don't have a guy dedicated to posting on forums saving their ass is insane. The lack of comms is their main issue and they are NOT trying to fix that. Leaving people in the dark is so bad for business.

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Not sure that's where I would spend the money/time. I would focus more on getting the work done. The results will speak for themselves.

ZanarkO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2000 C5, 2006 Eclipse GT, 2003 Evo 8
Dude like previously said you have a very limited time to file a credit card claim. honestly after 90 days your fucked but if yoi have docs you can push that to a year, maybe. you need to dispute this now and not a second later. at this ppint you should let the kit go. you could have gone hellion or save some money and go on3. I wouldn't give them anymore time.

ZanarkO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2000 C5, 2006 Eclipse GT, 2003 Evo 8
I'm quoting Mastercard time frames if you used visa maybe different. remember charge backs are through visa, Mastercard not through the actual bank t3chnicqlly

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Not sure that's where I would spend the money/time. I would focus more on getting the work done. The results will speak for themselves.
That is WAY harder than sending a few forum posts. Having a social media advocate seems essential in 2017.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.