Boost works twin kit ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
I work in merchant processing. You have up to 12 months to file a dispute.
Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I talked to Travis this morning and got an update, no new details other than what we already know about fabricator issues. He said he has all the parts except the headers and down pipes. Im giving them 2 weeks to finish those parts and ship, I still remain optimistic.
Why would you wait 2 more weeks? Either they can ship or they can't.

File a credit card claim now. Don't wait on doing this ...
I would call and request a refund. If that doesn't work, then do this ^

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Why would you wait 2 more weeks? Either they can ship or they can't.

I would call and request a refund. If that doesn't work, then do this ^
I really want this kit that's why I'm willing to wait. I also tend to see the good in people which sometimes ends up in me getting screwed.

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I really want this kit that's why I'm willing to wait. I also tend to see the good in people which sometimes ends up in me getting screwed.
Nothing wrong with that. But I would still request a refund. Once they have the kit ready to ship, then you can re-purchase.

Sponsored

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Excellent idea
Great idea... Get your money back NOW and then you're free to make a choice. Sometimes a charge back can take months. It took my cousin 3 months to get his money back on a set of wheels that were made wrong. He had to jump through hoops to prove the wheels were made wrong by the seller. Because the seller had given CC company a bunch of excuses why the wheels were wrongly made.

lucasmelobr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Auto
Wow... Had this BW Kit in mind, no way I'm dealing with this. It's WAY beyond the money now, it's about customer service.
BW took your money and did not give a damn. It's not a $200 part either, it's almost $10,0000. No excuses...

My company would call you within a week, tell you we were sorry the kit could not ship, refund your money, tell you would be contacted as soon as the issue was solved, contact you, and give you a credit for your troubles.

Sorry man...

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
What's up with these companies. People were excited for the Speed by Design kit. Everything seemed great and they fell on the face of the earth. Now boostworks seems to be in a similar place with there kit anyway. I guess Hennessey proved this business model could work. It's crazy how bad people want to spend money. There are readily available kits cheaper like On3 or others and everyone turns their nose up to hand someone twice the money and wait indefinitely.

Sponsored

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Nothing wrong at all with the last Instagram. I want my car back :)

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
i have a feeling that you're gonna get your kit, and it'll be nice, just not in the time frame you expected. they don't seem the type to pull a SBD and disappear.

i understand if some of these guys are more mechanic minded and don't like social media(my dad, despite all the exposure and increased business, will not do any of it)...but posting all that shit and then not responding to my email would piss me off.

DTeal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT
i have a feeling that you're gonna get your kit, and it'll be nice, just not in the time frame you expected. they don't seem the type to pull a SBD and disappear.

i understand if some of these guys are more mechanic minded and don't like social media(my dad, despite all the exposure and increased business, will not do any of it)...but posting all that shit and then not responding to my email would piss me off.
Exactly what I was thinking. You have received payment, but can't respond to calls or emails? Got time to advertise your product on social media though...

I totally understand things happen but lack of communication with paying customers after MONTHS of waiting is unacceptable. Sorry OP, this sucks man. Time to Boss up!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.