Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
A spacer in required. Its good that ford made the stock TB pretty beefy. I would like put the GT350 TB on it, I wonder if it would make much difference?
now that i think about it? probably not.
Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
boostworks stage 1 kit just went 202mph at the texas mile.

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well...its almost been 2 months since i ordered this kit and still have yet to get an estimated ship date. Has anyone received a mail order Boostworks kit that could chime in here and calm my nerves? (Not counting shop cars or friends of the shop)

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Well...its almost been 2 months since i ordered this kit and still have yet to get an estimated ship date. Has anyone received a mail order Boostworks kit that could chime in here and calm my nerves? (Not counting shop cars or friends of the shop)
Pretty sure there's no excuse that can be made at this point. 2 months and no ETA but they have all your money? :paddle:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I think at that point I'd ask for my money back, sorry OP this sucks for what should be such an exciting purcha$e

WestCyril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
A few others have had issues with boost werks becoming very hard to get ahold of and not updating their customers with status of their order. Unfortunate that it appears to still be an issue. Good luck

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
A few others have had issues with boost werks becoming very hard to get ahold of and not updating their customers with status of their order. Unfortunate that it appears to still be an issue. Good luck
8 weeks for an intake tube that finally shipped after I asked for my money back. You should have heard the excuses and dives on why it wasn't in my hand...lack of callbacks after countless VM's and emails after waiting 6 weeks.. On top of that it came in raw aluminum when it was supposed to be black...im'd them a week ago about ordering twins and have yet to hear back. I know they make a great product, I have seen it! But damn!

Sponsored

WestCyril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
8 weeks for an intake tube that finally shipped after I asked for my money back. You should have heard the excuses and dives on why it wasn't in my hand...lack of callbacks after countless VM's and emails after waiting 6 weeks.. On top of that it came in raw aluminum when it was supposed to be black...im'd them a week ago about ordering twins and have yet to hear back. I know they make a great product, I have seen it! But damn!

Many other options that are proven with much better customer service. I would not be happy spending this kind of money with the customer service that is received.

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Pretty sure I'm winning the longest wait contest(supposed to ship this week). but on a bright note, John Lund Sr said this kit is a pleasure to tune, not difficult what so ever.

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Pretty sure I'm winning the longest wait contest(supposed to ship this week). but on a bright note, John Lund Sr said this kit is a pleasure to tune, not difficult what so ever.

Yes, you are defiantly the winner. So will you get your tune through Lund or have to go through BW?

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
What do you plan on doing with that Paxton you'll have laying around? :ninja:

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
I will dyno tune through Lund remotely at Finish Line Performance. Brian Campbell & Brandon Alsept do all my install & tuning. Sorry, The Paxton is already on a new car set up to road race. I got lucky & sold it the first of the year.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.