Boost/Vac reference for Fore install - Procharger Stage 2

Darthmayxj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Whats up S550 family.

Helping my buddy get his Fore Fuel system installed July 4th weekend and need some guidance on where to grab the boost/vac reference from. Had him go ahead and purchase the Fore vacuum block which we will use to feed the vac source on the fuel pressure reg and the hobbs switch. I have attached a picture of his under hood as it sits right now. Would it be Ok to use the open port on on the factory 4 way vac connector or should I put a T in the line before the factor 4 way. I think he has a port capped on the manifold where the PCV hose would normally come off as he has a catch can setup. I was thinking I could use that port as the Fore Vac block feed as well. The bottom right grey port on the factory 4 way is currently feeding the vac source on the bypass valve. Is that port OK to use to feed the fuel pressure regulator and hobbs switch? I think that stupid 4 way has check valves in but im not sure.

What are your thoughts?

JbWOalKJi7SpDE6sntoGUP2k70thK8hZtwSiaqXUZUclkAI2-Y-W3OE23eid-sBfus3zzIamyVPedAWCNm=w1008-h756-no.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Darthmayxj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
**** Update *****

Just realized that the vac block that procharger provides has two extra unused ports. Install instructions say to use these for a boost gauge. Since we have the block connected the way procharger says. We should be good to go?

upload_2019-6-20_21-26-9.png

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Bottom right of grey 4 way is fine. Source vac/boost from that port to Fore block. Then feed bypass valve, fuel regulator and pressure switch from block. Black barbs on 4 way are valved.

Edit... U can use the procharger block instead of fore unit.

OP
OP

Darthmayxj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Bottom right of grey 4 way is fine. Source vac/boost from that port to Fore block. Then feed bypass valve, fuel regulator and pressure switch from block. Black barbs on 4 way are valved.

Edit... U can use the procharger block instead of fore unit.

Awesome. You validated what i remember from the past. (I have a Whipple now and just used vacuum barbs right off the heat exchanger) Looks like the fore block ships with 1/8 NPT to 1/4 host barbs so I'll have everything I need to use the procharger block.
Sponsored