Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
AA1CE444-407A-45DA-97A7-3045DAC02C65.jpeg
C4477591-CDFF-4B0D-AC4D-6B5B73ADF03A.jpeg
Got off early today so I decided to throw the front springs on. Very happy with the look. I’ll install the rears tomorrow along with the BMR CB010 lockouts
Sponsored

OniVita

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang S550 PP
The car looks great man
Right now I have Eibach sportline, no rubbing or anything. I'm really interested to know if switching to BMR SPD763 would make a noticeable difference, launch wise?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Everytime I see a car with these BMR 763's I want to run out and buy a set. I've promised myself I would hold off until next year. 1 major upgrade per year and this year was the stereo.
Your car looks fabulous!
A couple of questions if you don't mind... I noticed there is a ghost image of the running pony above your drivers headlight. What is that?
What are those parts attached to the side skirt? They add a nice touch.

OP
OP
86pagt

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Everytime I see a car with these BMR 763's I want to run out and buy a set. I've promised myself I would hold off until next year. 1 major upgrade per year and this year was the stereo.
Your car looks fabulous!
A couple of questions if you don't mind... I noticed there is a ghost image of the running pony above your drivers headlight. What is that?
What are those parts attached to the side skirt? They add a nice touch.
the horse is a vinyl decal over a Small dent and rock chip that will eventually get repaired. I have to get the entire hood repainted because they can’t blend Ruby Red. My daughter calls it Ruby’s bandaid. I added the winglet that I purchased off eBay... Roush knockoffs

OP
OP
86pagt

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
The car looks great man
Right now I have Eibach sportline, no rubbing or anything. I'm really interested to know if switching to BMR SPD763 would make a noticeable difference, launch wise?
not sure about the drag version but after installing the BMR CB010 I noticed a difference.

Sponsored

lb18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Car looks great! How do these ride compared to the stock pp springs? I’m trying to decide whether to stick with linear vs Steeda progressive. I hit the track a couple times a year so a little unsure which route to go. I like how the stock pp1 rides but want to lower for the aesthetics

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Car looks great! How do these ride compared to the stock pp springs? I’m trying to decide whether to stick with linear vs Steeda progressive. I hit the track a couple times a year so a little unsure which route to go. I like how the stock pp1 rides but want to lower for the aesthetics
They ride like stock
Sponsored