Sponsored

2016 Lund nGauge tuner with Lund tunes (flex fuel) and (flex fuel ghost cam) in a 2020 gt350?

Arokk27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2012 F250 6.7
Hi folks, I recently acquired a Lund nGauge tuner with a flex fuel tune and a flex fuel ghost cam tune that came off a 2016 gt350. My question is, can I install this in my 2020 gt350 without bricking my PCM? Or blowing the engine? Just want to be sure before I do it and end up towing my car somewhere. My buddy got rid of his car and gave me the tuner for nothing besides a thank you, so please save the "you should've gotten this..... Instead" speeches. I have no problem ordering the tune for my car from Lund. Mainly getting antsy just looking at it as a gauge cluster and would like to see how she performs with a slight bump in tune.
Sponsored

guzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350, 2019 Mustang GT
You need to do a tune through Lund. They are set specific to your car

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I would have to try and find my post somewhere on here bud the Ngauge has three included resets with Lund. Ask your friend if he ever used any and if not Lund can tell you how to check for the serial number unless I can find it for you here but then they can just wipe off the tunes and start over.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
It wasn’t in a post, it was in an email from Lund. Just plug the Ngauge into your car and do the following. You won’t hurt the car unless you download the tune which is not what you’re doing here. Then send them a screenshot of it to the customer service and they will tell you how many unlocks are left on the device. If your friend didn’t use them it’ll have three. The device is usually attached to the VIN number though so I’m not sure if they will help you on a different car. It’s worth a shot though.

3 unlocks total yes but let me verify I have it . Please power up this nGauge device and press TUNING then press STATUS and after that please send a photo of the screen that it shows.
Sponsored