The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
As far as I can tell, that is the original. The wax itself is a very light blue, the newer stuff is slightly darker and has a lighter feel. One difference is the original only needed a little to cover a decent amount of area, I had to use more with the newer stuff.

Thanks for posting, I'll save that link and order more once I use up my current cans.
Okay. I just did a bunch of research and called a company in Teaneck, NJ where Liquid Glass originated. The rights were bought by a company called MPT. The link I posted is a knockoff so don't buy it. They are aware of it. The Corvette is different and it is facing the wrong way. They are going to start distribution of the original Liquid Glass with the original Corvette on it in June. I left her my email and she will let me know when they start to ship to distributors.
Sponsored

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
Okay. I just did a bunch of research and called a company in Teaneck, NJ where Liquid Glass originated. The rights were bought by a company called MPT. The link I posted is a knockoff so don't buy it. They are aware of it. The Corvette is different and it is facing the wrong way. They are going to start distribution of the original Liquid Glass with the original Corvette on it in June. I left her my email and she will let me know when they start to ship to distributors.
That makes sense as I had to order for a seller that had the original cans and it was a bit expensive. You're right, the original has an older corvette on the front and is facing left.

Thanks for that information, great to hear they are coming back as their product is hands down one of the best out there that actually works.

Thanks again!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That makes sense as I had to order for a seller that had the original cans and it was a bit expensive.

Thanks for that information, great to hear they are coming back as their product is hands down one of the best out there that actually works.

Thanks again!
Original on the left.

1620924831369.png

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
BWM 101 Hi Temp Paste Wax. You get a lifetime supply in a giant pot for $20. It used to be $10 when I bought years ago but I think you could use it on a fleet of vehicles and it would still last for years and years. It is the only wax I have found in my search through countless waxes, sealants, and even coatings, that can stand up to the Colorado sun for an entire year. I last applied it in Jan 2020 on my truck and the other weekend I washed the truck with Dawn to remove the wax, and I had to go over it three times to cut the wax.... a year and a half later. Everything else I have tried other than a professional ceramic coat burns off in months here. They just can't stand up to the UV radiation at this elevation. The gloss is decent, too, but 95% of gloss comes from paint correction, not wax, anyway.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I have spent money on stuff that suppose to work but doesn't.
This works great car guys liquid wax paint sealant
BINGO!!!!

I've been suggesting this stuff since I started using it last year on my truck. Stuff is amazing. Easy on, easy off and lasts a very, very long time. Even through the nasty New England winters.

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
Original on the left.

1620924831369.png
Rejex is like this

BINGO!!!!
I've been suggesting this stuff since I started using it last year on my truck. Stuff is amazing. Easy on, easy off and lasts a very, very long time. Even through the nasty New England winters.
Turtle wax has a graphine wax I might try

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
Rejex is like liquid glass
Interesting, I"ll definitely look into it. Although, I still have a few cans of the original Liquid Glass to use up first.

Jeffsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt 2008
Liquid Glass, it works extremely well and I have used it on quite a few cars. It forms a bond to the paint which protects it and on all of my cars, the paint has remained clear and even weather did not affect the coat.

If you go this route, it helps to layer it, each application adds a layer and if you get enough, can even help protect the paint against debris.

The original product is "Liquid Glass" and it is no longer made however, you can find it on Amazon/Ebay...etc... The new product is called "Finish First" I've used it and it is not bad however, not as good as the original.

Of course, I'm sure others have products they have seen work, I've stuck with Liquid Glass because on my cars, it has proven to work.
Damn! I remember using this stuff back in the early 90’s when I was a teenager. I just restarted washing/waxing after Iike 30 years when I got the gt350. I think I threw out a an old can of that stuff last year. I’ve been using car guys hybrid wax just for the speed and ease of use but thanks for posting in case I need to switch.

Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
I’m a gyeon guy myself. Another company I’d suggest is autofanatic.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I’m a gyeon guy myself. Another company I’d suggest is autofanatic.
Yeah, that 007 Gloss Enhancer is what I use on the truck after every wash.
Works really well with the Car Guys Premium Liquid Wax too.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Liquid Glass, it works extremely well and I have used it on quite a few cars. It forms a bond to the paint which protects it and on all of my cars, the paint has remained clear and even weather did not affect the coat.

If you go this route, it helps to layer it, each application adds a layer and if you get enough, can even help protect the paint against debris.

The original product is "Liquid Glass" and it is no longer made however, you can find it on Amazon/Ebay...etc... The new product is called "Finish First" I've used it and it is not bad however, not as good as the original.

Of course, I'm sure others have products they have seen work, I've stuck with Liquid Glass because on my cars, it has proven to work.
It seems Advance Auto has cornered the market, Liquid Glass is exclusively sold at their stores.

This is posted on the AA site, when the searched product is displayed.

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 8.34.49 PM.png

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Yeah, that 007 Gloss Enhancer is what I use on the truck after every wash.
Works really well with the Car Guys Premium Liquid Wax too.
Try the new 007 snow storm car wash if you use a foam cannon. You won’t ever use anything else. 2oz and you can blow the whole car down.
Sponsored