Sponsored

Best phone mounting location yet (pictures) -- Post yours too.

OP
OP
KeiRodez

KeiRodez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Convertible w/PP
I know this is an old thread but worth a shot - OP, does having your phone there block the sound from the speaker?
I haven't noticed any blockage! I think the speaker faces straight up and is meant to bounce the sound off of the windshield, so it doesn't seem to be an issue at all.

I will, however, note that the mount doesn't clip on to the vent very well (wish it gripped stonger), when removing your phone, you will have to hold it in place.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sponsored

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
Kuda USA is the worst! No stock on hand yet they take your money up front and never communicate status. Had to get my CC company after them and then they still never communicated reason for delay.
I always get mine I have ordered 3 from them and always get them in about a week.

CFUG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
^That's for in-stock product. I Ordered for a Samsung S6 (and I would call that a long-gone model model either). NO communication as to where it was in the world (Germany) in my case, NO recommendation for an alternative mount (which did exist apparently). $190 worth of of goods here so no small feed and tied-up charges for two months, again with no follow-up communication.

I'm glad it works for you but I'm here to tell the other side.

dirtrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost (perf pkg, recaro seats)

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
put mine here

20160618_142430_zpscoq3y4bt.jpg
This is EXACTLY what I did. Only place I could put it that it was not blocking the SYNC or getting in the way. It is a bit further away than I would normally want, but when driving the Stang who the hell wants to be looking at the phone!

Sponsored

Deleted member 35786

I plug mine into Apple car play and set it down in front of the gear shift or place it inside the armrest. Never need it once its plugged into carplay, all the controls are on the screen and steering wheel. Love it.

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
great thread and ideas!
Sponsored