Beefcake Racing

Biggus Dickus

Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT
Sometimes when you want the best it takes longer and i am used to instant gratification need to settle down i guess.
I had to reply to this part of your quote because this made me grind my teeth - no comment on the company you hired particularly - but in general: Tuners, Shops, etc. work for YOU. They are hired by YOU. They are paid with YOUR money. They damn well better answer phone calls, email, etc. PROMPTLY. And they should be grateful to answer any inquiry you have, and not mind if you want frequent - even if redundant - updates.

Too many of these clowns cop an attitude of indignance and contempt: "How dare you question me?". "I'll get to your car when I get to it". They think you won't go somewhere else because of their divine talents. And too many speed shops and tuners have this shithead attitude.

BS - I had my Focus tuned by Tune+ and my Mustang tuned by AED. Emails and questions answered the same day. Phone messages answered w/in 1 day. Hell, Shaun even picked up at times when I called. Papini's in Temecula aligned my car - great work - but also great customer service and attention. And I've dealt with opposite too

Also - my advice is to go with local reputable shops when possible - so you can waltz on down to the local courthouse if they deserve to get sued. Face it - while some of these shops do good work, this isn't nuclear physics or molecular genetics - good talent abounds. And you don't need to put up with ANYONE'S shit.

Advertisement

OP

socketman

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT / PP
I had to reply to this part of your quote because this made me grind my teeth - no comment on the company you hired particularly - but in general: Tuners, Shops, etc. work for YOU. They are hired by YOU. They are paid with YOUR money. They damn well better answer phone calls, email, etc. PROMPTLY. And they should be grateful to answer any inquiry you have, and not mind if you want frequent - even if redundant - updates.

Too many of these clowns cop an attitude of indignance and contempt: "How dare you question me?". "I'll get to your car when I get to it". They think you won't go somewhere else because of their divine talents. And too many speed shops and tuners have this shithead attitude.

BS - I had my Focus tuned by Tune+ and my Mustang tuned by AED. Emails and questions answered the same day. Phone messages answered w/in 1 day. Hell, Shaun even picked up at times when I called. Papini's in Temecula aligned my car - great work - but also great customer service and attention. And I've dealt with opposite too

Also - my advice is to go with local reputable shops when possible - so you can waltz on down to the local courthouse if they deserve to get sued. Face it - while some of these shops do good work, this isn't nuclear physics or molecular genetics - good talent abounds. And you don't need to put up with ANYONE'S shit.
Why so angry . Under normal circumstances i would be more agitated but plenty of business's are not running at all , hell people cant even get drag radials right now . Improvements can be made for sure since computers allow stock tracking which is annoying if you cant tell if they have stock or not. Remember anger destroys the vessel its contained in.

andrewtac

Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
I ordered recently from him, made a heck of a mess by changing my mind, returned things and ordered different stuff. I did call him directly on the cell he posts on here. I could tell he was busy but he listened to me and helped me. I used the message system on his site to check on status, took about a day to get back (well within my expectations). Try calling him.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
COYOTE
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently it's on backorder. Not TBR fault, nor Terry's fault. It's just a matter of hurry up and wait for the vendor. Most vendors have been hit during the Rona & are falling behind.

BMAGOO

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been waiting nearly 3 months for my Stainless Power catted long tubes from a local shop. Just the way it is right now with performance parts I guess. The EPA crackdown may have something to do with it.

BlackandBlue

Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 10 Gear
I don’t expect aftermarket anything will get easier to find especially after that $5200 hits banks on Wednesday.

OP

socketman

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT / PP
Thanks for all the replies , BCR did call me and answer my FB messages and will update me on Monday after they contact TSS.

Advertisement

50 - Livernois - 2

Advertisement