Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Ruby Red - When the weather is nice
Woo Hoo! Got this today! :cheers:

windowsticker.jpg
Can you tell me how you got this. Did the dealer send it to you. When I last spoke to Ford Performance they said they did not have a facility to send the sticker or send the owner any email notifications.

Thanks
Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Can you tell me how you got this. Did the dealer send it to you. When I last spoke to Ford Performance they said they did not have a facility to send the sticker or send the owner any email notifications.

Thanks

Call the dealer, your sales rep can email u a link for your window sticker. My car is produced and awaiting shipment and I still cant look up my sticker. Only the dealer could get it.

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
I've been told that my rig is no longer an "unscheduled material hold" and is now "clean." Not sure what that means.

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS

Thanks
Check post #33 in this thread; I used the link to research maniacs with my VIN#. :thumbsup:
It didn't show until today and I'm scheduled for week of 8/1, so it may not show until it gets close to schedule date.

JonS

JonS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Ruby Red - When the weather is nice
Call the dealer, your sales rep can email u a link for your window sticker. My car is produced and awaiting shipment and I still cant look up my sticker. Only the dealer could get it.
Thanks very much. I don't have a VIN yet. I asked the question because I will have to keep at my dealer and calling ford performance to find out my status. The dealer is not really interested and has not returned my call. I think the only way I will find out is by calling ford performance from time to time and once I have the VIN I can use the links in #33.

Thanks

Sponsored

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
Thanks very much. I don't have a VIN yet. I asked the question because I will have to keep at my dealer and calling ford performance to find out my status. The dealer is not really interested and has not returned my call. I think the only way I will find out is by calling ford performance from time to time and once I have the VIN I can use the links in #33.

Thanks
You may have to keep hammering your dealer, I'm not sure FP will give out a VIN#.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Anyone out there with an R on order but currently on "unscheduled material hold" status?

Just wondering.... :ninja:
Add me to the list. Ask, ask, ask, and nobody has a clue on build date or if a true allocation.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Add me to the list. Ask, ask, ask, and nobody has a clue on build date or if a true allocation.
I tell yah, its crazy poor logistics and communication IMO.
At least you have a car to drive. I was told not to put any more miles on my gt500 trade in. I just told them i might as well ship my car to them then. Reliable is coming to get it within the next couple weeks. Yep, my dealer will have my car before i even get a vin/build.

jonesd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Order placed 5/9

Got my Vin this past week 7/22!

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
I thought I wasnt going to have an issue with having my dealers 4th and last allocation... but seeing how fast the seem to be flying out of the factory now.. its starting to get frustration reading all of these posts :D

Youd think Ford could easily plan around 500 GT350s and GT350Rs in total so everybody knew within a 8-12 week timeframe when production is... Sure there are hiccups - especially with a handbuilt engine - but supply chain and logistics have come a long way....

Sponsored

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
Originally ordered in early June sometime or maybe the end of May. Changed the color in late June. Didn't expect it to be produced this year, if at all, after my experience with the Boss in 12 and the stories I've read here.

Today got the update of a delivery the week of 8/21. So, that's kind of surprising.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks
Even once you have a VIN those links likely will not work. As I said my car is built and scheduled for delivery and those links still dont work for me. It may have something to do with dealer stock vs special order. Either way your best bet to get the window sticker is through your dealer. If you sales guy is a Jackhole ask for the sales manager.

You r paying a bunch of $, they shouldn't be giving u a hard time. Heck bluff them and tell them you found another allocation that is scheduled for a build and you are going to take it unless they can give you some info on your order. That will get their attention.

ry1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 convenience pk, shadow black
I had placed a custom order with a smaller dealer on May 30. I am unsure of the priority code. According to Ford rep recently, it is scheduled to be built on August 10. VIN has now been assigned, but as mentioned above the link for this VIN does not work. I am unclear on any delivery date or time frame.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had placed a custom order with a smaller dealer on May 30. I am unsure of the priority code. According to Ford rep recently, it is scheduled to be built on August 10. VIN has now been assigned, but as mentioned above the link for this VIN does not work. I am unclear on any delivery date or time frame.
Once it is scheduled things seem to move quickly. Ford performance can provide delivery ETA info but that's generally not available until the car is "produced" ie built. Even then shipping and ETA info can be unreliable until the car is actually picked up for transport. If you car is built Aug 10 th should have some prelim ETA info around that time. Call Ford performance and talk to them , they are very helpful.
Sponsored