Sponsored

Average Order Processing Time?

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
That's Great news!!! My car arrived at the dealership 11 days after it went into "released for delivery" status, but I also had the Fourth of July delay. I bet you'll get it in less time. :cheers:

You should also contact your dealership to see if a carrier has been assigned to transport your car yet. Then, you can stalk your car like I did mine :lol:
Thanks, ill check with my dealer. I would like to know when my car is on the truck to the dealer so I can line up my funds for purchase since it is an out of state transaction .
Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Car released from the factory, scheduled for shipment. ETA from Michigan to FL is Aug 11th. Original ETA was Aug 13th.

Warming up my right foot !

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Anyone out there with an R on order but currently on "unscheduled material hold" status?

Just wondering.... :ninja:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Car released from the factory, scheduled for shipment. ETA from Michigan to FL is Aug 11th. Original ETA was Aug 13th.

Sweet nectar is coming your way real soon!

Anyone out there with an R on order but currently on "unscheduled material hold" status?

Most of us are that way. Out of the 52 people that ordered R's on this forum only 5 have their cars scheduled or built. The rest are on UMH

MTWINN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

WOOHOO!!!:headbang: :cheers:

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis

Order one did ya?!;) welcome to the US club of waiting to hear any news whatsoever. Except, if you just ordered you get almost 4 months less waiting for word, most likely.

JonS

JonS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Ruby Red - When the weather is nice
Getting in touch with Zone Rep

My order is still unsch. material hold (ordered on 6/23). Given the order date, I understand this. The dealer has not responded to a request I made to ask the zone rep when this dealers order will be pulled. The dealer says I may not hear anything until November.

When I spoke with Ford Performance they said the Zone Reps were there for the dealers and there really is no way to get to them to get the information. All I would like is an approximate date - even to the quarter that they think the car will be built.

Is there a way to reach these people? The dealer that I ordered the car from is in southern Colorado.

Thanks

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
UMH seems very popular and presently, plus unanimously, in sync for the Rrrrr...... :ninja:

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
UMH seems very popular and presently, plus unanimously, in sync for the Rrrrr...... :ninja:
LB twinsies with your buddy? How the hell did he get his so quickly anyways?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
My buddy got his thru a Ford VIP program awarded to him last year but he asked & waited for MY2017 and he's one of the first ones to have one built.... I'm not a VIP though. :D

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
Woo Hoo! Got this today! :cheers:

windowsticker.jpg