Sponsored

AVALANCHE GRAY GT350/R Thread

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wilmer
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350 ,1993 LX coupe
Sad day today my Shelby was stolen from my driveway on 5-6-20 at 4am. Two guys pushed my car down the street then one guy got in his car and finished pushing it further away. No one knows how they got it started.
Sponsored

hobbie1

hobbie1
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
A tragedy - this SUCKS to the max. Hope you had stated value on that baby.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Was the door locked? Did they break the windows to enter it? My neighbor had his van stolen but they left the car keys and purse in the car and the random peek into cars turned into a goldmine. I picked up the thefts on my video surveillance system and gave to to police and neighbor but the van is since long gone and chopped.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Sad day today my Shelby was stolen from my driveway on 5-6-20 at 4am. Two guys pushed my car down the street then one guy got in his car and finished pushing it further away. No one knows how they got it started.
Oh man, that’s horrible. So much for honoring our first responders....

As for the POSs that stole it, they could have stolen the RF signal from your fob and cloned it. Call me paranoid but I have a faraday box in my home where I store all the spare fobs and sleeves for the ones in use.

I hope your insurance company treats you right.

I’m sorry that happened to you

Sponsored

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
Okay, I'll bite.

How about the New Mach 1 Appearance Package color Fighter Jet Gray (Code NE). Thoughts? Anyone park next to one yet? Looks darker in print, lighter in photos I've seen. More metallic? Less metallic?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Okay, I'll bite.

How about the New Mach 1 Appearance Package color Fighter Jet Gray (Code NE). Thoughts? Anyone park next to one yet? Looks darker in print, lighter in photos I've seen. More metallic? Less metallic?
Pic??

Deleted member 37397

Okay, I'll bite.

Not out yet? Unless someone spotted it out in the wild

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Okay, I'll bite.

If those pics are representative of the same color, seems to me FJ Gray is very similar to AG, appearing lighter, almost white at times, then much darker at others. Thumbs up from me.

Sponsored

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
I see so many AG brothers out there, yet this thread gets no love.

As an update, someone must have taken some photos of an AG 350 next to a FJG Mach by now? Right?