Automatic window roll up gadget

bitterXend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Coupé, US model
A year ago I found a gadget on aliexpress which is supposed to automatically roll up your windows and fold your mirrors (if you have them) when locking your car.

After failing to install it last year I just found it in a box recently after moving and I wanted to try my luck again. By now there are some installation videos on youtube.

Yesterday while tinkering around with it, I realized that my drivers side window control module has a way smaller plug than all the others I have seen on installation videos (at the 7 minute mark) or door panel removal videos. Even with the part number on my module I can't find anything on the internet. What I do have, which was absent in other videos, is a control module with a matching plug near the end of the door.

My window switch module:

IMG_7164.jpg

The controle module (the right plug of it would fit the gadgets plug/is the same size of other window switch modules)

IMG_7170.jpg

I wonder if there is any kind of adapter to theoretically replace the window switch, in case it was broken. With FR3B-14A564-EF6ZHE I literally can not find the part, yet it says so on the module.
Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
My door switch panel, 2020 Euro GT, looks like this:

IMG_0546.jpeg

Part number FR3B-14A564-DN3ZHE.
I have not idea if it's compatible with the 2015 though. Mechanically it most likely is, but electrically... But if that gadget is made for this type of panel, and the other end of the gadget, which connects to the door, has the same kind of connector that you have on your door, then who knows, you may stand a chance.

Last edited:

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
what does the other side look like? this may be because of LHD / RHD and maybe ford didn't mirror the harness.
Sponsored