slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Okay let's get this straight. Love my car, always look back at her when I park and I always strategically park her so I know when I walk back towards her I get a good angle to oogle her.

However one of my favorite feature of the car has been the auto high beams. Makes driving at night on twisty roads so much more enjoyable. Any new car I get for myself or my wife will definitely have this feature.

Car Specs: 2019 Ford Mustang GT, Premium, 401A, PP1, A10, Safe & Smart, Enhanced Security, Active Exhaust, B&O, Magneride.
Sponsored

Cookieman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
GT20' maybe
Next time try matrix lights.
You will appreciate it even more

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Funny I forgot about this thread. Guess no one loves auto high beams like me!

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I have them too and really like them as well. The rain sensing wipers are pretty dope too. :) Oh and the red shift light bar on the dash that reflects on the windshield is cool too.

Yeah I actually thought that thing was a shift light when I first got the car even told my girlfriend about the cool feature. And then it goes off when i just about smoked a car lol hmm....

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Okay let's get this straight. Love my car, always look back at her when I park and I always strategically park her so I know when I walk back towards her I get a good angle to oogle her.

However one of my favorite feature of the car has been the auto high beams. Makes driving at night on twisty roads so much more enjoyable. Any new car I get for myself or my wife will definitely have this feature.

Car Specs: 2019 Ford Mustang GT, Premium, 401A, PP1, A10, Safe & Smart, Enhanced Security, Active Exhaust, B&O, Magneride.
I think you and I have the exact same car. Even the color.
Sponsored