Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
I'm hearing exhaust systems and other goodies will soon be available and fitted at Australian authorised Ford dealers. I'm in two minds at the moment, order from the US or wait and get it fitted at a dealer and not void my warranty.

My mind says the latter.
Yes your head may be right but they just seem to be slow so to commit to it and what will it be. I can tell you I won't be paying $5k for a roush cat to back.
Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I'm hearing exhaust systems and other goodies will soon be available and fitted at Australian authorised Ford dealers. I'm in two minds at the moment, order from the US or wait and get it fitted at a dealer and not void my warranty.

My mind says the latter.
My guess is most of the gear will be available from mustang Motorsport (maybe other places as well) at a much cheaper price. Granted Roush superchargers will be a bit different as they offer a warranty, but all exhaust, body kit parts etc should be cheaper than the stealerships

djneli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT
Although I did hear from a little birdie that the supercharger including install may be around the $10k mark and that the Ford dealer installed version didn't require cylinder head modification. So that would exclude the Roush SC - I wonder who they are in discussions with. I know Harrod are currently working on a solution :shrug:

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Preview...
12806145_10208205877400616_2133289355615380776_n.jpg

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
And a preview of the idle/low rpm's

[ame]

Have not fitted the tips yet. There was an alignment issue with the catback (right side is about 1/2 to 1 inch further out). Was trying for 2 hours to sort it. End verdict, going to cut one of the middle pieces by about 1/2 inch or so next time I go in. Even if I put the tips in all the way, it'll look balanced, but I don't like being able to see the muffler tip more on the right.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Nice. Very clean workshop.

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Sorry to use a pic of your car but my new mustang pet hate is the daylight in the wheel arch. Seen it a few times now, it really bothers me.

Gonna have to hang a rubber curtain in the wheel arch haha

Capture7.PNG

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Sorry to use a pic of your car but my new mustang pet hate is the daylight in the wheel arch. Seen it a few times now, it really bothers me.

Capture7.PNG
wow never noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out so i can stare at it Austin Powers moley moley mole style lol

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT

Capture7.PNG
I remember reading about that somewhere in the USA section when I first joined the forum.
Owners were saying that it looked like some of the deadening/shield had been cut out with a saw........Is this still the case of the "hack to it"?

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe

Dude, you can now join the far queue. :paddle:

CANNOT UNSEE!

Should be ok on tarmac though.

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I remember reading about that somewhere in the USA section when I first joined the forum.
Owners were saying that it looked like some of the deadening/shield had been cut out with a saw........Is this still the case of the "hack to it"?
Yup. Just checked it out on a colleagues car.

Sakes.