Aussie Exhausts

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
Ok Guys, Roush Quad Tip exhaust. I installed em yesterday and they look shit hot on the car and mind you the sound that comes out of those pipes are raspy and deep.:cheers:

On idle its sound killer too and I kept my resonator on the car and that system still sound really good.One thing I have to say is if you decide to tackle that job by your self than I would say please don't do it let it be some one else problem and pay for it reason why I am saying this because the template that roush provide is utter rubbish that fucking shit doesn't even line up:rant: :frusty: .Quality of that roush rear valance isn't that good either its a thin plastic and easy to damage but the quality of exhaust is really good :D. This is my review on that and I will try post a video of my car:thumbsup:.

Thanks and Enjoy your ride:cheers:

BroncosXR8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EL II XR8, 2015 Mustang GT on the way!
Good to hear that about the Roush rear valance, makes it easier for me to choose the GT350 option.

I'm glad you like the sound.

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Good to hear that about the Roush rear valance, makes it easier for me to choose the GT350 option.

I'm glad you like the sound.

Where are you thinking of getting the valance from?

Sponsored

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ahh the package looks sick! Expensive though, considering import tax, shipping and AUD conversion :( Sigh

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Just read this whole thread.
Do these exhaust peeps sell the mufflers from these systems by themselves? I prefer to make my own exhaust. I was thinking of asking Kooks and/or maybe Stainless works if they sell their headers in pieces so I can also make the headers.

Sponsored

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Btw I've just removed an X-farce twin 3" off my ute because it kept banging on the rear axle. I complained to the supplier about it but he kept saying it was because it was lowered and wouldn't replace the tail section. This guy also makes custom exhausts so I asked if he realised what he was saying? He didn't......Moron.

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So who around here is from Melbourne, has any aftermarket exhaust already installed and would be willing to show a live demo?

I keep tossing between Borla S-Type, Corsa Sport and even Ford Racing and Magnaflow - they all sound great to me and it's really hard to judge from YouTube videos alone.

Maybe if there's any VIC meetup coming up we could sort it out then?

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I want to get a deep, low frequency sound and try to cut down on the high frequency raspy sound. Which of the off-the-shelf systems does that best do you guy's think?

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
So who around here is from Melbourne, has any aftermarket exhaust already installed and would be willing to show a live demo?

I keep tossing between Borla S-Type, Corsa Sport and even Ford Racing and Magnaflow - they all sound great to me and it's really hard to judge from YouTube videos alone.

Maybe if there's any VIC meetup coming up we could sort it

Best place to go to in my opinion is mustangmotor sports very nice bunch of blokes their. They will give ya demo of shelby exhaust sound as well as roush quad tip exhaust.
Sponsored