Sponsored

At A Light

So if I was at a light with you in a Non-Mustang that took off quickly would you nail it?

• Total voters

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Just as the question is posed. Doesn’t matter if it’s a Challenger or a Civic, if they takeoff from the light quickly do you nail it to make sure you’re ahead. I know I do. :giggle:
Sponsored

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
No I don’t plan on beating up my car

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t race. Even on my 1000c sportbikes fully modified, I don’t show my ass to anyone.

Those videos where everyone wrecks from lights was preventable. Now if I need to get over, to make a turn or highway or something. I will do my best to get ahead if there’s not looking like I will be able to merge in if the car in front passes. I will try for a purpose.

but I’m also hoping that car isn’t gonna try and race me. Lol in my area people just fly from lights so sometimes if that happens gotta find a turn around and double Back

I’ve had luck rolling windows down honk and pointing or asking if I can get over Ie gonna miss my turn or in wrong lane.If they notice me they always let me over using turn signal:catch attention

charlied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Limited
A Civic? Seriously. I sure showed him lol. So a Prius and Mustang are at a stop light....lmao

Sponsored

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
A Civic? Seriously. I sure showed him lol. So a Prius and Mustang are at a stop light....lmao
Even more important, have to get on the loud pedal to remind the Prius owner that he made a terrible decision.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
When I was 18........

Though I was leaving work the other day with a buddy and we MAY have raced on a 1 mile straight to the gate. Usually no MPs in that area, and we lucked out. He has an SRT8 and yes he saw my tail lights, though that was due to his chickening out when we hit 100 ;-)

But from stoplights with a random yahoo, I normally don't.