ARH full system vs corsa xtreme

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for all the reply's. So here is my situation i currently have had the xtremes on the car for a year and i love them but a few months back i tried out the mak cat deletes and hated the sound so much. i'm scared that any header setup is going to sound like that with the xtremes. I don't mind it roaring when the rpms get up high but i would like to be able to control it with my foot which i couldn't do with the cat deletes.
Catless long tubes will definitely be louder than just the cat deletes I had both on my 13GT with the same mufflers and it was definitely louder with the long tubes but it also changes the sound pitch a lot long tubes are higher pitched sounding than the stock shorties.
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have Corsa Extremes with headers. i love the sound. They are loud when you get in the gas. As far as cruising, it's fairly quiet in the car, you can hear the pipes when you accelerate on a hill but for the most part under normal driving, they're not to bad.
+1 to that.

[ame]

I should probably do another one and include some sound clips in the car. Seems like you may already be leaning towards the other setup, but just figured I'd throw this in there.

OP
OP
bonomo53

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks for the help everyone. I pulled the trigger on the arh full system. Getting them installed on tuesday. I was wondering will i have relocate the sensors on the headers when running e85?

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Thanks for the help everyone. I pulled the trigger on the arh full system. Getting them installed on tuesday. I was wondering will i have relocate the sensors on the headers when running e85?
I relocated mine, moved them up a bit to keep water from going in the sensor.

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I run E85 in my car with ARH almost exclusively and did not relocate the sensors. I have had no issues with the ARH where as I did with my SW headers. I relocated the SW ones because my 12 ate O2s like they were a midnight snack.

Sponsored

Speedwagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Looking to pull the trigger on some headers soon but currently have the xtremes and its going to be way too loud. How is the noise of the ARH exhaust header combo compared to just the xtreme catback? I don't mind if it screams at 4k up but want to be able to keep it somewhat civil under that if i'm just driving around town. I had some cat deletes with the corsa and hated that i couldn't do that.
Its a mustang ... Its supposed to be loud... haha

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Ive listened to a ton of clips and arh has a sound like no other ive heard, which is why i bought a set. Cant wait to hear them with my mbrp catback and stage 3 cams, it should be a wake the dead loud sound!

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Thanks for all the reply's. So here is my situation i currently have had the xtremes on the car for a year and i love them but a few months back i tried out the mak cat deletes and hated the sound so much. i'm scared that any header setup is going to sound like that with the xtremes. I don't mind it roaring when the rpms get up high but i would like to be able to control it with my foot which i couldn't do with the cat deletes.
I plan on switching over to the Corsa touring mufflers for this same reason. I love how loud the Xtreme is with my cat deletes, but it has no tone. It's just loud. I'm hoping the sport cat-back + cat deletes will actually have a real exhaust note rather than just being loud.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I plan on switching over to the Corsa touring mufflers for this same reason. I love how loud the Xtreme is with my cat deletes, but it has no tone. It's just loud. I'm hoping the sport cat-back + cat deletes will actually have a real exhaust note rather than just being loud.
should sound great, let us know when your ready

Sponsored

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Could you provide some feedback on the volume difference between the two when you get it put on? I've got the ARH catback currently but I'm interested in their headers. The catback as is is honestly on the quiet side. If it's not a heck of a lot louder than the extremes to run the full (catted) system I'd be all for it. Thanks!

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
+1 to that.

I should probably do another one and include some sound clips in the car. Seems like you may already be leaning towards the other setup, but just figured I'd throw this in there.
Are those kooks catted or catless sound awesome

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
OP
OP
bonomo53

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just got back from picking up the car and the exhaust is amazing.
It is just what i was looking for. Perfect for daily its not too loud and the tone is very nice.
I'm waiting for my videos to upload and i will post them.