Sponsored

ARH full system vs corsa xtreme

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looking to pull the trigger on some headers soon but currently have the xtremes and its going to be way too loud. How is the noise of the ARH exhaust header combo compared to just the xtreme catback? I don't mind if it screams at 4k up but want to be able to keep it somewhat civil under that if i'm just driving around town. I had some cat deletes with the corsa and hated that i couldn't do that.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Looking to pull the trigger on some headers soon but currently have the xtremes and its going to be way too loud. How is the noise of the ARH exhaust header combo compared to just the xtreme catback? I don't mind if it screams at 4k up but want to be able to keep it somewhat civil under that if i'm just driving around town. I had some cat deletes with the corsa and hated that i couldn't do that.
We ran the full ARH system on our car and it sounded amazing. In my opinion the ARH setup has a deeper, throatier and more muscle car sound to it then the Corsa Xtremes have. Nothing wrong with the Corsa's as I like the sound of them too but they're definitely more aggressive and raspier than the ARH setup.

Here's a video of our car with the full ARH setup. (1-7/8" headers, 3" offroad X pipe and their Pure Thunder Mufflers.
[ame]

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP

We run the ARH headers with Corsa Sport catback. After working with Corsa and ARH, we were able to come up with a full 3" that is a perfect fitment between the two. I wont lie, the extremes do lose some tone with headers which was the main reason for the sports being designed and built. We've ran the full ARH setup as well, sounds epic with little to no drone.

Whether full ARH setup or if you want to try going with the Corsa sports and ARH LT's give us a shout. Any questions as well, don't hesitate to ask.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Here is what my catted full arh system sounds like from in the car at about 4,000rpm and less.

[ame]

[ame]

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
they all sound pretty good.

i personally would start with headers, and see how that sounds before adding extra stuff

we have lots of brands starting under 700 and up

if its too loud, then go from there on swapping exhausts

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Another clip of the full ARH system (1-7/8" headers, offroad x-pipe and their Pure Thunder Mufflers)

[ame]

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
just watch your foot and keep the xtremes!

OP
OP
bonomo53

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks for all the reply's. So here is my situation i currently have had the xtremes on the car for a year and i love them but a few months back i tried out the mak cat deletes and hated the sound so much. i'm scared that any header setup is going to sound like that with the xtremes. I don't mind it roaring when the rpms get up high but i would like to be able to control it with my foot which i couldn't do with the cat deletes.

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
couple more vids: Shawn has a few good vids.

[ame]

[ame]

bigoscycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have Corsa Extremes with headers. i love the sound. They are loud when you get in the gas. As far as cruising, it's fairly quiet in the car, you can hear the pipes when you accelerate on a hill but for the most part under normal driving, they're not to bad.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Thanks for all the reply's. So here is my situation i currently have had the xtremes on the car for a year and i love them but a few months back i tried out the mak cat deletes and hated the sound so much. i'm scared that any header setup is going to sound like that with the xtremes. I don't mind it roaring when the rpms get up high but i would like to be able to control it with my foot which i couldn't do with the cat deletes.
I would echo what others have said, try the headers first and then change the cat-back. From what you say above, and from person experience, get headers WITH cats.

For me it produced a deeper, less raspy sound. I don't like the sound without cats at all.
Sponsored