Sponsored

Anyone tuned by Brandon at Lund

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That’s where you’re wrong bud. Everyone is just a killdozer away from turning the tide on the government 😂
Good luck, when the planes, tanks and other heavy armor comes out. your pistols and AR15s won't do shit....
Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Good luck, when the planes, tanks and other heavy armor comes out. your pistols and AR15s won't do shit....
Don't be so sure, history would say otherwise over and over again. And the opposite as well (when they take it all).

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
The 18 up F150 manifold runs better than the gen 2 mustang manifold. It is 2 MPH and 4 tenths quicker in the 1/4 mile.
Yeah ok. Unless you did it back to back on the same day with same weather conditions on the same tune with the same weight your tests mean shit. This is the kinda thing for a DYNO to compare.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Yeah ok. Unless you did it back to back on the same day with same weather conditions on the same tune with the same weight your tests mean shit. This is the kinda thing for a DYNO to compare.
It was the next day and the weather app said DA was the same.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
It was the next day and the weather app said DA was the same.
And so was the temp. Humidity. Wind. Weight. Tune. All that fun stuff as well ? Doubt it. Plenty of guys going much faster on a 15-17 mustang intake the your 12.9 run with just a tune and a CAI. VMP did all the comparisons. 15-17 GT intake made the same power as the 18+ truck intake. That's why they considered it the same and that doesn't translate into 4/10ths faster.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
My notes are all jumbled.

The avg torque and HP was higher on that dyno test and that was backed up at the track. Also 60 to 120 Mph times were faster with the 18 truck manifold.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I love how people assume the military will just blindly follow orders to kill Americans. I was Military, I still work with Military and I would say the majority feel the same way. The oath you take says “defend the constitution”. And as said above. History proves they side with the people, not the government.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
I love how people assume the military will just blindly follow orders to kill Americans. I was Military, I still work with Military and I would say the majority feel the same way. The oath you take says “defend the constitution”. And as said above. History proves they side with the people, not the government.
Officers take oath to the constitution, enlisted the constitution and the president. I do agree most believe in the idea, and not the people who claim to represent it.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Officers take oath to the constitution, enlisted the constitution and the president. I do agree most believe in the idea, and not the people who claim to represent it.
The key is orders under the president and UCMJ defines orders as lawful orders, as interpreted by the individual. Mass genicide is typically defined as unlawful lol. But yeah I suspect they’ll underestimate the amount of blind followers if the time ever comes.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I think if you look at it with colored lens you would see it that way.
None of the first world countries have experienced an overthrow in the modern era, that is a fact.

but in reality the machine will keep going, we have tons of people sitting around classifying us citizens as terrorists, and locking them up indefinitely. Trust me, if govy wanted to lock shit down nothing would stop the millions of lemmings from doing their jobs and not wanting to go to prison.

Sponsored

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I think if you look at it with colored lens you would see it that way.
None of the first world countries have experienced an overthrow in the modern era, that is a fact.

but in reality the machine will keep going, we have tons of people sitting around classifying us citizens as terrorists, and locking them up indefinitely. Trust me, if govy wanted to lock shit down nothing would stop the millions of lemmings from doing their jobs and not wanting to go to prison.
Most other first world countries have been conditioned out of their freedoms, much like what is happening in the US today. Australia is a prime example.

There's plenty to stop the millions of lemmings. They all just need to band together. You can't lock up millions of people. Look at what happened with Cliven Bundy. Right or wrong groups of armed citizens stood together against the Federal government. Also theres a reason the National Guard is a state asset. It's not just for disaster relief.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The avg torque and HP was higher
With the cost of gas skyrocketing I might put the truck manifold back on. This high reving GT350 mani really hurts gas mileage.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
With the cost of gas skyrocketing I might put the truck manifold back on. This high reving GT350 mani really hurts gas mileage.
Hurts mileage ? Blame your tuner.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hurts mileage ? Blame your tuner.
LOL,

Yea shifting at 3500 to keep it in the power band is not good for fuel consumption. So should I blame the driver or the tuner?

And I just got done installing 3.91 gears in a center section......

Yea it will end up in the car.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Correct. We also have the Posse Comitatus Act plus we, as soldiers, need to follow only legal, ethical and moral orders from our superiors.
Sponsored