Sponsored

Anyone tried these Adler Speed Coilovers?

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You get what you pay for. If you ant a terrible quality ride, go cheap like ebay products. If you want a great ride with no bounciness and want to drive your car and not feel like seling it is the better option, save your money and go with a set of minimum drop lowering springs of your choice and some extremely good shocks and struts. Spend the money. Get quality.
Go with a brand everyone trusts. BMR…Steeda…(BC Racing if you want coilovers, but they feel REAL bouncy on my arthritis ridden self.)

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
I would suggest that you'd be better off with a quality aftermarket lowering spring, even on stock shocks and struts for now than you would be on no-name Ebay coilovers.

Take a look here for a thread all about afermarket lowering springs, rates, and drop amounts:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/spring-rates-drops-all-in-one-thread.44925/

Note that if you're looking to lower the car more than an inch or so, you'll need to look into afermarket sway bar endlinks and bump steer correction for the front end. There are a lot of threads in the suspension forum, and you'd be well served to search there for answers.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
In my opinion I would stay away from cheap brands like that. I have BC Racing coilovers on my car and they ride amazing but they are around the $1,200 range. I will leave some photos below. Since you aren't worried about the performance lowering springs would be more than fine. Steeda is a great company that has many spring options.

DSC09192.JPG

DSC09195.JPG

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
if you're gonna slam the car just because, you'll have to make peace with everything else doing so, ruins. I wouldn't be surprised it rides like a bouncy-castle.

Get this instead so at least you have camber plates. https://www.ebay.com/itm/362919204439
But I wouldn't throw my money away. $400 in weed and you'll forget all about doing something silly.

Roadsign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
had to click on the link discussing cheap coilovers and was not disappointed :cwl:

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but these go to 18

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue