Anyone running a SC with coil overs?

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Been looking at getting a pair of coil overs for my car as I’m just a street ripper. Was thinking of getting some BC coil overs with a stiffer spring.

anyone run coil overs with a supercharger that goes to the drag strip sometimes? How’s it feel? Do you need to run a stiffer spring? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Alex
Sponsored

#1Roadking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 2019 Ford Raptor 2018 Cadillac Escalade
Running ROUSH single adjustable-coil with ROUSH supercharger and really like the stance and handling. I also added the Steeda stop the hop kit and that made a big improvement in handling traction as well.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I do road course but whipple supercharged and JRZ RS2's. 500f and 900r spring rates. They are very new and completely awesome.

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
i have a Roush SC with the Roush single adjustable coilovers. I don't like them. The car has a bounce to it that I did not have with the stock set up. IDK, maybe it is the other suspension mods i have which are vertical links and the IRS subframe brace.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I do road course but whipple supercharged and JRZ RS2's. 500f and 900r spring rates. They are very new and completely awesome.
Can you give me more info on the JRZ how long you have them are you happy with them ? I'm looking to buy JRZ Touring as it's cheaper but look to go similar spring rates as you.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Can you give me more info on the JRZ how long you have them are you happy with them ? I'm looking to buy JRZ Touring as it's cheaper but look to go similar spring rates as you.
Here’s my install post.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...d-finished-with-all-good.137799/#post-2831697

Mine are the touring RS2’s although I added Vorshlag camber plates so they aren’t installed with factory upper strut mounts as the tourings are typically designed to work with.
Haven’t had them on track yet but they are already very noticeable on the street and I’ve only tested the recommended street setting so far. They have been on for only a short while now but I’m very happy with them after working out the bugs I had to deal with.
Sponsored