Sponsored

Anyone order Red interior?

Fazinator

Fazinator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red and Redline 2015 Ecobeast Premium
I ordered mine with ruby red exterior and redline interior!
So much red! So much awesome!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I wont be getting mine till next year.. but I still want to go see it :)
Get their first and sit in those seats before him:shocked::lol:

Sponsored

ColdFyre22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 335i MSport
A dealer up the street from me has this combo on order and awaiting shipment. Strongly considering ditching my current dealership to go pick the DIB with Redline and PP up.
The only South Florida dealer I could find with this combo on order is Wayne Akers Ford in Lake Worth. Also if you look at the window sticker, yes its Redline, but its coming with the Recaros, not the premium seats.... :(

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I'm thinking really hard about going DIB with the redline interior...you all think that would be a nice combo?
I think DIB, Mag, Silver, Black and Oxford are all sharp with Redline. See my signature.

The DIB and Oxford look particularly like what some of the premium Euro brands are doing recently.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
I'm thinking really hard about going DIB with the redline interior...you all think that would be a nice combo?
DO IT!

I mean DONT! haha I figure someone else will do it too

I skipped the recaros because I want the seats covered in red (and I can def use the heat/cool)

alterbrett

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Ford Mustang GT
I have a DIB GT Premium on order with Redline. Can't wait. I think it is going to be a really unique combination. I'm outside Kansas City. I doubt I'll ever see another one identical to it. I switched to Redline after finding out about the better interior bits with the Premier package. Thank goodness for this site! I would of been let down if I found that out 6 months after delivery.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
I have a DIB GT Premium on order with Redline. Can't wait. I think it is going to be a really unique combination. I'm outside Kansas City. I doubt I'll ever see another one identical to it. I switched to Redline after finding out about the better interior bits with the Premier package. Thank goodness for this site! I would of been let down if I found that out 6 months after delivery.
nice combo

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I got the DIB with the redline as well. That combo is unusual and most folks won't order it until they see mine cause they can't visualize it. Congrats to you others cause that combo is the best. Only other option, which ford did not do, is the saddle with ruby red which would have been my other choice.
Sponsored