Sponsored

Anyone have silver with red interior?

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Does anyone have Ingot silver with the red premiere interior? If so ... well please post up various pictures. :coolphotos:

Are you glad you went with the combo?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
I love my Guard but that sounds like a cool combo and it would be rare for sure!!

smav03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT; 400a, PP, MT
I hope there's responses with pix. I ordered from factory and really debated getting that combo. I ended up with black w/red interior and am happy. i'd like to see silver, though

OP
OP

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I hope there's responses with pix. I ordered from factory and really debated getting that combo. I ended up with black w/red interior and am happy. i'd like to see silver, though
Any issues with the red showing dirt / blackening? Trouble keeping it looking clean? Other thoughts about how you like it?

Seen this color combo on other cars, love it. Here's a current cars.com list of those colors filtered https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searc...&page=1&perPage=50&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT if that helps.
Hey thanks! That is helpful. Variety of shots there - much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Silver with the Red looks good. Add the GT350R wheel, shift boot and ebrake boot and it would be awesome.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I have the Redline interior in my Magnetic GT and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I will post pics tonight. No problems keeping the seats clean at all in my opinion. Redline would look amazing with Silver exterior

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Me! I'll get some pics up later.

smav03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT; 400a, PP, MT
Any issues with the red showing dirt / blackening? Trouble keeping it looking clean? Other thoughts about how you like it?

no issues yet. I think it looks better in person than in pix. I get a better reaction, even from mustang aficionados, when they see it in person. when night driving with the red ambient lighting enabled, it looks great.
No troubles keeping it clean but I haven't had any spills yet. I did have my 3-year old in her car seat in the back a couple of times without incident. My daughter says that my car "goes faster" than mommy's car.
I had seen a couple of posts that the premium leather is more fragile than the standard leather but I haven't been worried at all. it seems plenty durable.
I've only had the car for 5 months but plan on using a leather cleaner 2x year.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
My previous car was silver with a red interior, loved it. I *love* red interiors on sports/sporty cars, specifically with "gray scale" exterior colors (white, black, silver, grays)

Current ride: black with Redline :)

The Redline being a "Premier" interior is a nice upgrade, even the upper door sections are softer/nicer (though they're still black).

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I'm thinking of putting Red in my car from katzskin. If it had been offered on the V6 I would've gotten it from the factory that way. Silver was a color I wanted as well. but we have a Silver Fusion.. Wanted something different.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Did you get this combo with the red inserts? Silver with red/black interior like this looks good IMO. :thumbsup:

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I think that interior looks great, would probably get a red steering wheel cover, maybe, or red floor mats or red seat belts.....or that might be too much.

Buzzard Bait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had a 1973 Firebird Formula 400 that was silver with a red interior and it looked great. Wish I still had that thing.