Sponsored

Anyone order Red interior?

Aminian

Threads
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone ordered red interior? I have seen a multitude of raven and recaros but I haven't heard much talk of the red interior option.

My order:
Mustang GT Performance pack
Ingot Silver / Red interior (think it's called redline)

Since my car hasn't gone into production yet, I'm having second thoughts about ingot and thinking about switching to Magnetic.... I don't know! We have too many grey cars in my family and my previous car was gray. However i think it looks meaner. I think the combination of black wheels on the ingot stand would look great and make the interior stand out as well, however it would not look as mean.
Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
I know what you mean, the main reason I'm going with Magnetic is it just strikes me so much differently than the rest of the colors. If magnetic weren't available I'd have a really hard time choosing a color. Now that more pictures are coming in on Black and Guard those would probably top the list but colors I would actually buy without magnetic being an option are as follows. First to least

1tiedGuard
1tiedRace Red
3 YYY
4Black
5White

Guard, Black, RR and YYY are all tied IMO as for looks but I weigh more than that when purchasing.

As for the answer to your question look in my Sig :D

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
I ordered the redline leather interior in a black GTPP

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Was wondering if anyone ordered red interior? I have seen a multitude of raven and recaros but I haven't heard much talk of the red interior option.

My order:
Mustang GT Performance pack
Ingot Silver / Red interior (think it's called redline)

Since my car hasn't gone into production yet, I'm having second thoughts about ingot and thinking about switching to Magnetic.... I don't know! We have too many grey cars in my family and my previous car was gray. However i think it looks meaner. I think the combination of black wheels on the ingot stand would look great and make the interior stand out as well, however it would not look as mean.
Magnetic color thread around pages 16-18. Try looking around there for some pre-prod Manetic/Red pics.

Sponsored

yanks1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT/Calif Special Vert
I think the Redline interior looks sharp with the right exterior color... really pops

ColdFyre22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 335i MSport
I'm thinking really hard about going DIB with the redline interior...you all think that would be a nice combo?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Red Cloth Interior was last offered I believe in 1994 for (1) year only. I ordered it with my "Rio Red" Mustang Convertible. For 2015, you have but one choice with the Base V6 Convertibe, Ebony Black", nice huh?

RussTKD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Red Cloth Interior was last offered I believe in 1994 for (1) year only. I ordered it with my "Rio Red" Mustang Convertible. For 2015, you have but one choice with the Base V6 Convertibe, Ebony Black", nice huh?
Rental cars don't need a bunch of options.

sdch1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I ordered black GT premium, Red line interior and 20 inch wheels. I personally think the red goes best with black or white exterior color.

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I ordered Red Line. Oxford white exterior.

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
My top choices are either ingot silver or magnetic with redline interior. Both look sick IMO. I love magnetic but main reason I'd go for ingot is because the rear diffuser on premium models pops better with lighter colors and really makes the car look finished to me. I'd get magnetic on a base model for sure, but no redline option on the base unfortunately.

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
I'm thinking really hard about going DIB with the redline interior...you all think that would be a nice combo?
A dealer up the street from me has this combo on order and awaiting shipment. Strongly considering ditching my current dealership to go pick the DIB with Redline and PP up.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
A dealer up the street from me has this combo on order and awaiting shipment. Strongly considering ditching my current dealership to go pick the DIB with Redline and PP up.
Noooo - you must wait out the Recaro's with the rest of us! :D Seriously I'm thinking of doing the same....

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
Noooo - you must wait out the Recaro's with the rest of us! :D Seriously I'm thinking of doing the same....
IMO the non-Recaro redline seats are where it's at. They look awesome, have heating and cooling (...sick?), and by all accounts have just as much support as the Recaros. I say go get that DIB, the red and blue color combo is a little loud, but sure sounds great as far as I'm concerned.
Sponsored