Sponsored

Anyone else get stuck ?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
When I am pulling in a steep shopping center one of my rear wheels depending if I am turning right or left will lift and I won't be able to move and I can hear the traction control going off and the diff starts to chatter . This shit is dangerous lol.
Sponsored

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
When I am pulling in a steep shopping center one of my rear wheels depending if I am turning right or left will lift and I won't be able to move and I can hear the traction control going off and the diff starts to chatter . This shit is dangerous lol.
You have a Torsen rear diff that if one wheel has no traction (in the air), the other one gets no torque.

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
In that situation just apply a little hand brake, just enough to stop the spinning wheel and you will drive right out of it on the other wheel. Remember to release the hand brake after you have all four wheels on the ground. Typical of a Torsen diff.

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
In that situation just apply a little hand brake, just enough to stop the spinning wheel and you will drive right out of it on the other wheel. Remember to release the hand brake after you have all four wheels on the ground. Typical of a Torsen diff.
Thanks for the tip.

Sponsored

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
Had the exact same thing happen to me trying to pull into a parking deck that had a sloping entrance that I of course tried to take at as great of an angle as possible. Didn't drag the spoiler but got stuck half way in with differential grinding and no go, tried once more and then waited for traffic to let me roll back and went in the next lane which wasn't quite as steep.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
In addition to the handbrake tip you can also do a little left foot braking. Some modern cars will not let you do it (computer cuts throttle when you apply brake) but our cars do not have this issue.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Happens every time I enter my driveway and climb Mt. Everest.

Bybotie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, HP
Are you depressing the clutch? It sounds like you are activating the "anti-roll" feature. It is designed to hold the car on inclines.

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Are you depressing the clutch? It sounds like you are activating the "anti-roll" feature. It is designed to hold the car on inclines.
no i have that disabled. THat only works only on incline road when you are stopped.
Sponsored