Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Yes, as of today 124,415 Americans have "bought it". Might be time to start doing something about it.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Last time I checked this was optional...according to CDC guidelines...because you cannot say for sure in any given situation it will stop anyone from getting sick.
His personal choice and the choice of many others. He is tested on a regular basis and keeps the required distance if not much farther....which I believe distance is truly the best option along with hand washing if outside your home.
You don't like it? You're free to not like it or him...which you obviously do not....which means you cannot possibly be trusted to decide if he gives a shit.
And lastly you did not mention anything other than wearing a mask. Typical for Trump haters.
I have finally come to the conclusion that you do not consider Donald Trump to be human. You think he is a god that as his disciple should be worshipped and spoken no ill of. There is just no other explanation as to how or why you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Now, of course, this is your right as this is America. But it makes having a conversation virtually impossible. You cannot have a conversation about god. But the good news is that this gods reign is coming to an end. His disciples in Congress and many of our governors are finally seeing Trump for what he is and they no longer are willing to put their political futures in his hands. Even his staunched allies are moving away from him.

So look down at your feet. Trump Island is shrinking daily. I hope you can swim.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
There was never anything that could have been done
Well I take it back. I also cannot believe how many American Millennials are complete morons.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Well I take it back. I also cannot believe how many American Millennials are complete morons.
Mostly bad schools and no positive influences.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
It's no secret that most public schools in the US, and colleges, are dominated by left-leaning ideologues. So they come out of school all rah-rah about changing the world. Then they realize shit ain't so easy and change their tune. I'm not saying they all turn into conservatives. That sure the hell ain't happening. But I think it definitely changes the perspective they were indoctrinated with in our schools.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
There was never anything that could have been done. As soon as China was highly infected this route was all but assured.

Preparing is the only route forward at this point. Everyone is blaming someone for this but the reality is everyone on the planet is going to have to deal with it. There are two groups, the ones that have been infected and the ones that will be infected.

We need to stop pretending we could have stopped this highly evolved software. It’s better at infecting it’s host then even the most infectious software on the planet, witch is human DNA.

Lockdowns are coming back.
Agent Smith (The Matrix), “Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marveled at its beauty, its genius? Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious. Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world, where none suffered? Where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this, the peak of your civilization. I say your civilization because as soon as we started thinking for you, it really became our civilization, which is, of course, what this is all about.”

Strange times indeed.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I understand your ignorance leads you to believe you know more than me about this. I understand if you had my knowledge base you would also understand this virus is unstoppable.
My Ignorance? What was the total number of new cases in Florida & Texas the other day again? It outnumbered new cases in THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED. I understand perfectly, thanks.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Is there any country on earth that has beat this thing? Nope not one. They may have slowed it or even stopped the spread but they haven’t beat it. That’s because we can’t. We humans don’t have the knowledge. Anywhere.

I understand your ignorance leads you to believe you know more than me about this. I understand if you had my knowledge base you would also understand this virus is unstoppable.

We will all have it soon enough. I just hope we build immunity to it unlike all other coronaviruses.
Vietnam, Taiwan, Greece, Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea(though suffering a bit more now) ?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Vietnam, Taiwan, Greece, Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea(though suffering a bit more now) ?
Whilst Australia has done well so far, there’s been a recent spike in at least one state. We are NOT out of the firing line yet. New Zealand have done an exceptional job, 100%.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
yeah I read about that :( At least your government took solid action, sent in the army to do house to house testing (so the article stated) whereas in the UK we have mobile testing units - that get put in a car park miles from everyone lol. Pointless. I forgot Hong Kong on the list, they've done well on the covid controls - sadly a few other controls too.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's no secret that most public schools in the US, and colleges, are dominated by left-leaning ideologues. So they come out of school all rah-rah about changing the world. Then they realize shit ain't so easy and change their tune. I'm not saying they all turn into conservatives. That sure the hell ain't happening. But I think it definitely changes the perspective they were indoctrinated with in our schools.
Can you define what you mean by this? I’ve seen it mentioned several times and I’m curious as to what leftist ideals the teachers and lecturers might be spruiking. It’s a genuine question.
I ask because indoctrination is generally regarded as teaching people to accept a belief or set of beliefs without criticism. Not sure about the system in the US, but in most countries, universities go as far as to offer entire courses that focus on scepticism and critical-thinking skills. This would appear (on the surface at least) to be the complete opposite of indoctrination.
Historically, indoctrination has been the role of religion (as one example).

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
I have finally come to the conclusion that you do not consider Donald Trump to be human. You think he is a god that as his disciple should be worshipped and spoken no ill of. There is just no other explanation as to how or why you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Now, of course, this is your right as this is America. But it makes having a conversation virtually impossible. You cannot have a conversation about god. But the good news is that this gods reign is coming to an end. His disciples in Congress and many of our governors are finally seeing Trump for what he is and they no longer are willing to put their political futures in his hands. Even his staunched allies are moving away from him.
Actually you could not be more wrong. A vast majority of Trump voters were not originally for Trump. We all knew he was a womanizing playboy billionaire. I had several others I would have voted for if they made it to the nomination. Trump was simply the answer to a terrible previous 8 years and the alternative candidate. Just that simple really.

Now once again we are presented with a choice of this flawed candidate versus another flawed candidate. So it is just a vote between the least worst of the two. For me as a small business owner with stunning white privileged (:whew:) that has conservative values (Citizens before illegals, smaller government, fewer taxes, fewer abortions [let's give incentives to people to not kill America's future] full employment, pay down the damn national debt, etc, etc) there is really only one candidate as dementia Biden has decided to go all in on the left agenda (used to be far left...now is the norm).

Republicans tried the nice candidate twice before Trump and it did not work....so this is what we have. And if you can get past your orange man bad glasses you would have to admit it has been a concerted effort from the beginning to tarnish everything he does by the MSM and those left over in DC that oppose him.

So look down at your feet. Trump Island is shrinking daily. I hope you can swim.
I survived the previous administration and without rioting the streets...think I'll survive. :sunglasses:

You forgot Japan....quite amazing considering the size of Tokyo.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
My Ignorance? What was the total number of new cases in Florida & Texas the other day again? It outnumbered new cases in THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED. I understand perfectly, thanks.
OK, now that is a bit sensationalist. The total worldwide cases has been in the 120-170 mark for the last few weeks. if you subtract the max US cases, you are left with 70-120k elsewhere. at no point in the last, well, ever, has Florida and Texas combined exceeded 16,000 new cases a day, if you took each states WORST day (separate dates for each).

So, while I understand the point you are trying to get across, spouting bullshit is not helping your case. Just the facts ma'am, just the facts.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
My Ignorance? What was the total number of new cases in Florida & Texas the other day again? It outnumbered new cases in THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED.
I know it should be obvious but.... nobody has even a clue how many new cases there are anywhere. They only know how many cases were confirmed by testing. Do the math. over 7 billion people. Single digit percent who have been tested (if not a fraction of a percent). Number of cases DETECTED in any time period is meaningless. PERCENT of positive tests is useful but only when combined with other metrics.

Deaths as a percent of a population/group and available beds are metrics to pay attention to.

Some of what passes for logic is like concluding speeding is much more rampant in some tiny speed-trap town than elsewhere.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Can you define what you mean by this? I’ve seen it mentioned several times and I’m curious as to what leftist ideals the teachers and lecturers might be spruiking. It’s a genuine question.
You can ask, but if you are looking for enlightenment, you should do your own research and not trust internet chatter, no matter how true it turns out to be as in this case.
Sponsored