Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Guess there will be some minor changes like always. Adding and dropping some colors, things like that. We will surely know more once NAIAS is really starting
Sponsored

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
I don't suppose there are any rumors the dark green color they're using on the bullitt will become a regular option are there? For those of us still waiting for our friends to teach us how to drive a manual haha

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Although it took some work to make the MT-82 better, a future Tremec option out of the gate would be awesome.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It sure is a shame Ford never saw fit to give us a special edition Ecoboost: as in forged pistons/rods(H-beam) and a bigger turbo =400 hp. There are lots of special edition V8's-which are great, but no 4 cylinder love?

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Ford has promised the Hybrid Mustang is coming in 2020. I'm guessing that's calendar year though, meaning 2021 model year. For this year I agree with an earlier poster, they'll change the colors offered, maybe tweak packages, make Co-Pilot360 standard (they promised all 2020 model year cars will get it) and maybe throw us a new wheel or two.

Bigfoot53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
C7 Stingray Z51/past rides: Jaguar XKR/AMG C-63 Edition 507
When can we expect to see the 2020 specs? I've been away for a couple of years (driving a wonderful but low-to-the-ground C7) and am planning on getting an S550 this summer. I do like that Red Hot on the GT500, might be worth waiting for the 2020s to come out...

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
When can we expect to see the 2020 specs? I've been away for a couple of years (driving a wonderful but low-to-the-ground C7) and am planning on getting an S550 this summer. I do like that Red Hot on the GT500, might be worth waiting for the 2020s to come out...
@Topnotch is usually able to provide reliable info on production dates, although @Ace indicated June for start of production of the '20MY in his "colors" thread:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...e-fury-nfg-are-discontiued-for-my2020.116641/

If I was in a position to buy, I'd wait........as I think it'd be a Twister Orange 10-speed auto GT for me, although having finally seen Need For Green in the metal for the first time today, that or Orange Fury would still do me! :)

Reactions: Ace

Bigfoot53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
^ thanks T/T, and if June is the start of production then colors and changes if any should be known pretty soon. I'm thinking GT w/401A and the PP1 plus a few mods for good measure...

Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
I'm hoping the new colors shown on the leaked GT500 brochure aren't unique to the Shelby.....

Grabber Lime
Iconic Silver
Red Hot Metallic
Twister Orange Metallic

Hopefully those will also be available GT and Ecoboost :like:
@Topnotch is usually able to provide reliable info on production dates, although @Ace indicated June for start of production of the '20MY in his "colors" thread:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...e-fury-nfg-are-discontiued-for-my2020.116641/
Hmmm, NFG, Ruby Red, Orange Fury and Ingot Silver are being eliminated, I'd say the odds are good that Grabber Lime, Red Hot Metallic, Twister Orange and Iconic Silver will be available on all models.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
^ thanks T/T, and if June is the start of production then colors and changes if any should be known pretty soon. I'm thinking GT w/401A and the PP1 plus a few mods for good measure...
If it follows the same pattern as last year, order guides should come out next month with all the details, with ordering opening in April.

Bigfoot53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
^ thanks Matt, that timing will be good for me, I need to find a good home for my C7 first. As always, this forum is a great source of information, thanks all...

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Rotary dial shifter for auto transmission on EcoBoost and GT. With the space gained they can add a wireless charging pad as an option.
You heard it here first!
:p