Any All Motor Builds?

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
read the thread from post #1. Some random said he can build one better for 4800, then sell the core for 2000. So it'll only cost him like 28 hundo. Yeah, ok haha.
he is thinking you were talking about the regular Aluminator and that you can build for less than 5K the 52xs is not the normal Aluminator.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
read the thread from post #1. Some random said he can build one better for 4800, then sell the core for 2000. So it'll only cost him like 28 hundo. Yeah, ok haha.
I said that you can build the same or better than a aluminator short block for less than 4300. Then re use the stock heads with some machine work. You can because I have done it.
With buying everything new there is very little machine work involved. I have even built a coyote shortblock without ever going to a machine shop. The only part that needs anything is
1. finish hone cylinders
2. Balance connecting rods
And I can do both myself and better

The stock aluminator does not make any more power than a bone stock coyote. In fact it makes less

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So why he mention max effort then ? When I think max effort NA. That's 500+ ponies. Anyways, moot point cause no way for 5k haha
You said aluminator. Noone is thinking aluminator 5.2xs when you just say aluminator. You should be a little clearer.
Now a 5.2xs I can beat for half the price

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So Am I.

No offense but while I'm well aware you can pay $400 at "Redneck Joe's Machine shop [[ I paid less than that to machine the Chrysler 360 in my boat , But that thing only turns 5000rpm ]]

There's no way in hell I'd let a guy who's main business is push rod iron blocks machine a Gen3 'Yote.

Didn't Steeda post they trapped 140+ with the stock internals and ported heads ??

So unless the OP is planning on bumping the C/R to 14 and running corn I'd leave the stock rotating assembly alone and focus on the heads.

What machine work? We are talking about new parts. The only parts that need any attention that a machine shop would normally do is the piston to wall clearance needs to be confirmed that it is correct and the rods have to be balanced. Both can be done yourself

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The OP asked about MAX EFFORT build. How's Fords gen 3 replacement engine also called 'aluminator' max effort ? It isn't. Hence alllllll my comments. And if anyone thinks 'I'll just add a CJ and comp stage 3 cams' is max effort, no, no it's not.
The gen3 replacement engine is not called, referred to as, nicknamed, or otherwise as aluminator. A Aluminator is a Ford built forged engine with Manley rods and Mahle pistons. Not a stock replacement. A stock replacement shortblock is $1800

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The OP asked about MAX EFFORT build. How's Fords gen 3 replacement engine also called 'aluminator' max effort ? It isn't. Hence alllllll my comments. And if anyone thinks 'I'll just add a CJ and comp stage 3 cams' is max effort, no, no it's not.
Op said all motor. You said max effort then you recommended the aluminator as a good option. So I was just informing you and op that a better engine than the aluminator could be built for a lot less than a aluminator. So there’s no sense in throwing away on a aluminator.
Your getting all worked up about something that was never said. Also you keep quoting people but they never said what you claim they did. Go back and read, your a little off