Sponsored

Another Steeda Ride :) Impressed

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Finished installing all my Steeda goodies and it rides and looks Great!

Steeda Hood Struts, Steeda Progressive Sport Springs #8210, Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Bushings, Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Bushings, Steeda S550 Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Steeda S550 Billet Aluminum Vertical Links, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Oil Separator, Black Steeda S550 Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System.

Great quality and fit thanks Steeda and BIG shout out to "Late Model Restoration" for the Great deals and service!!

Now on to my Supercharger install....
Steeda 1.jpg
Steeda.jpg
Steeda Strut Tower Brace.jpg
Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Finished installing all my Steeda goodies and it rides and looks Great!

Steeda Hood Struts, Steeda Progressive Sport Springs #8210, Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Bushings, Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Bushings, Steeda S550 Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Steeda S550 Billet Aluminum Vertical Links, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Oil Separator, Black Steeda S550 Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System.

Great quality and fit thanks Steeda and BIG shout out to "Late Model Restoration" for the Great deals and service!!

Now on to my Supercharger install....
Sweet! Car is looking good and now the handling is on point :)

Thanks for posting, enjoy! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Yes and just in time for the Roush SC being installed week of Sept 7th

These mods are addicting!

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
wheels?!

OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
CDC Outlaws 20x10r 20x9f lightweight

Sponsored

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Did you start out with a PP or non-PP car? I'm very new to IRS setups, so I would really love to learn how the following improve handling?

Steeda Progressive Sport Springs #8210 (do these decrease travel from stock, and is the spring rate higher than stock, do you have dampers that compensate for the changes)

Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Bushings (what do these do)

Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Bushings (what do these do)

Steeda S550 Adjustable Rear Toe Links (what do these do)

Steeda S550 Billet Aluminum Vertical Links (what do these do)

Steeda Strut Tower Brace (is this stronger than the stock brace)

Black Steeda S550 Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System (what do these do)

OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Non pp. every thing was to eliminate wheel hop and improve tracto. I went with the red not black on bushing.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Did you start out with a PP or non-PP car? I'm very new to IRS setups, so I would really love to learn how the following improve handling?

Steeda Progressive Sport Springs #8210 (do these decrease travel from stock, and is the spring rate higher than stock, do you have dampers that compensate for the changes)

Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Bushings (what do these do)

Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Bushings (what do these do)

Steeda S550 Adjustable Rear Toe Links (what do these do)

Steeda S550 Billet Aluminum Vertical Links (what do these do)

Steeda Strut Tower Brace (is this stronger than the stock brace)

Black Steeda S550 Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System (what do these do)
http://www.steeda.com/2015-suspension/

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Lol. They were valid questions. I was hoping for an explanation with Reginald words not a sales pitch like the link has.

I'm happy to jump in with some info, (non-sales pitchy) although you may be looking for some customer feedback. There's been a bunch of different threads for each of the parts you listed, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
So your signature says 2.9 whipple, but your post says Roush SC. Either way, aren't you going to have to remove the strut tower brace for a positive displacement blower?

OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Yes went with Whipple and selling new steeds strut tower brace. Will list it soon don't have a computer for a week so too much info to add from phone but I will better answer questions next week. Sorry. So far I am impressed with the quality easy install and ride results of all parts I installed.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
What does this do?^^ :p
It gives him all the info he needs and it is not a sales pitch in what is provided in the info.
Lol. They were valid questions. I was hoping for an explanation with Regular words not a sales pitch like the link has.
Those questions have been asked 1000 times here. Not being rude but just search on Steeda. My link in my build thread in my signature has a lot of feedback, too.

Long story short, all the pieces that Steeda provides for the suspension, works as advertised. They are all well built in an ISO certified environment. They have fantastic finishes, fit together nicely and work phenomenal as an entire package. It is money well spent that will provide 10's of thousands of happy miles.

Spend the money on the Steeda parts by contacting David@Steeda and never look back. Their customer service is amazing, too

OP
OP
SmokedSS

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

Steeda Progressive Sport Springs #8210 (do these decrease travel from stock, and is the spring rate higher than stock, do you have dampers that compensate for the changes) 1" less travel with 20% higher spring rate and no need to change dampers.

Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Bushings (what do these do) Help center the subframe and keep it there by closing up large holes in subframe.

Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Bushings (what do these do) Help eliminate wheel hop.

Steeda S550 Adjustable Rear Toe Links (what do these do) Stiffen rear and eliminate wheel hop.

Steeda S550 Billet Aluminum Vertical Links (what do these do) Stiffen rear and eliminate wheel hop.

Steeda Strut Tower Brace (is this stronger than the stock brace) takes some of the flex out of the front

Black Steeda S550 Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System (what do these do) eliminate wheel hop

Sounds like sales pitch but this is what they do and after the install the car handles like its on rails in curves.. Its like driving a go-cart and there is no wheel hop now either. I installed everything in about 8 hrs on jack stands by myself but job would be much easier with a helper or a lift. The car is a little stiffer now so I do hear some squeaks I did not hear before.. Not a bad trade-off for the improvements though.
Sponsored