OP
OP

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
That is freaking awesome. This is the canned, Whipple tune you all deliver with your kits?

This makes those #'s even more impressive!!
Currently, we only offer the canned tunes. But were set to release our LT version along with all new round of updates.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Currently, we only offer the canned tunes. But were set to release our LT version along with all new round of updates.
Great news Dustin :headbang:

FYI, I have Kooks long tubes and Kooks "green" cats and not one code has poked its head up for me :thumbsup:

Ill be waiting for the news that your LT tune is ready and I will rip my PCM out and fly it to you myself. Are the plug and play harnesses ready for the fans & pump?

Is this car referenced Dan's?

Thanks Dustin

OP
OP

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Great news Dustin :headbang:

FYI, I have Kooks long tubes and Kooks "green" cats and not one code has poked its head up for me :thumbsup:

Ill be waiting for the news that your LT tune is ready and I will rip my PCM out and fly it to you myself. Are the plug and play harnesses ready for the fans & pump?

Is this car referenced Dan's?

Thanks Dustin
Yup this is Dan's :)

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
what size pulley is used for the 10.5 psi?

This is making me want to send you my ECU one last time for the latest tune to play with before making my E85 switch. I could send the ECU out while I am building the big fuel system and just set the pressure to stock with no vacuum reference on the regulator and leave your injectors in.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
what size pulley is used for the 10.5 psi?

This is making me want to send you my ECU one last time for the latest tune to play with before making my E85 switch. I could send the ECU out while I am building the big fuel system and just set the pressure to stock with no vacuum reference on the regulator and leave your injectors in.
3.75" made 691rwhp
3.625" made 709rwhp.

Headers lowered boost 1psi.

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
How much boost does 3.625 make with big throttle body and no cats?

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
12.9-13psi in my car

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Nice! Thanks. I have mak cat deletes

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Tasca mod shop just dyno'd another 2015 Mustang. With standard 93 octane, 89deg day, ARH long tubes, the stock calibration made over 700rwhp!

And the car drives like its stock from a DD perspective! I'm easy 10 seconds on street tires from my butt dyno

Sponsored

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Sorry - missed this thread and it's my car :)! Anyways here's some clarity for everyone

I have SW 1 7/8" LT with their high flow cats Iinto an ARH H Pipe Cat Back. I cut out the bottleneck and had 3" flex pipes welded in....

I put the Whipple kit on over the course of a week on my own with a little help from some friends (thanks gsxr1300!). The tune Dustin will have to answer I don't know what I got but all I can tell you is it is AMAZING.

With regards to cats and CEL's.

I did the exhaust pre blower and the cat would throw the mil on 15 minutes after I cleared it or on the next start up.

Post Whipple (and post dyno) I've thrown a code twice for the cats. Considering how bad it was pre Whipple I'm damn impressed. I just put these in and my guess is I won't have to see that CEL come up for cats ever again :).

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Nice Dan, I was going to ask if you got MIL codes. I had to do that on my 05' but my 15' with Kooks green cats have been flawless with no codes.

I'm guessing I'm at similar power levels as we have a very close setup.

Now let's get us 3 Whipple boys together for another cruise and a picture with our hoods up!

boxstang40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 lx hatch
So ive been following the forum a while but just signed up. The cars are making crazy power with boost as ive seen several posted with over 700rwhp. My question is how much is ok to keep stock internals and be considered "safe" on premium pump gas?

OP
OP

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
So ive been following the forum a while but just signed up. The cars are making crazy power with boost as ive seen several posted with over 700rwhp. My question is how much is ok to keep stock internals and be considered "safe" on premium pump gas?
This same power has passed our durability testing on stock internals and we've got A LOT of them out there making this power.