OP

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Thx Dustin,

I will be going with the Kooks headers with high flow cats. Do you know if I need extenders?

You will let us know when the LT tune is available?

Thx again!!!!
The LT cal will certainly not require extenders but running current tune may help if you get a code.
Sponsored

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I think it should be about 12-13 psi but Dustin can confirm
My car (OP) did 710 with 93 and a 3.625 pully. That pull saw 10.5 psi. I have an aftermarket gauge measured every 1 psi and have only once seen it hit 11 and just for a second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
This same power has passed our durability testing on stock internals and we've got A LOT of them out there making this power.
Dustin in your testing did your car have stock exhaust? what numbers will auto put down with base kit and stock exhaust? how does exhaust effect the heat production from the whipple?

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Lol, ok ok. But you know you can't really compare boost right? I can change can position and show more "boost" but not make more power. Then if you get hotter discharge temps, boost will go up but power will go down. There is bad boost and good boost. PC has good boost but so do we :)
Respect for not trashing competitors! Definitely a winner's attitude!!

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I bought the almost the entire bmr catalog minus springs. I am also doing DSS 1400 hp half shafts, with MGW shifter, Mickey et street s/s and shaft masters drive shaft. Looking to take this 700 sub 10s

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Dan you car is gonna be insane!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the almost the entire bmr catalog minus springs. I am also doing DSS 1400 hp half shafts, with MGW shifter, Mickey et street s/s and shaft masters drive shaft. Looking to take this 700 sub 10s

Woo hoo I call shotgun!

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Cell phone video of the 710 run. I had a few go pros and a mic near the whipple. You can't hear it much past tip in but it screams so deep and unique. I'll try to get that assembled because I know it's what you all want to hear....Dennis @ Tasca is a true pro on the dyno two pulls he had it dialed in....

[ame]https://vimeo.com/138708519[/ame]

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Cell phone video of the 710 run. I had a few go pros and a mic near the whipple. You can't hear it much past tip in but it screams so deep and unique. I'll try to get that assembled because I know it's what you all want to hear....Dennis @ Tasca is a true pro on the dyno two pulls he had it dialed in....

https://vimeo.com/138708519
Sounded like they found a "Baby". :clap2:

Sponsored

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
A weeks work of blood, sweat, and tears from doing the work myself after hours and seeing that 710 was amazing.
How was the install? Would the average joe who can follow directions but is not a mechanic do this install in his garage?

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
How was the install? Would the average joe who can follow directions but is not a mechanic do this install in his garage?

I don't recommend anyone who does not consider themselves a capable mechanic (general reference I know nothing about ur skill level) doing open heart surgery on their car and installing a supercharger. The manual was the best I've ever had but experience, patience, and the right tools are everything.

That said - it wasn't "easy" but was hands down the most well put together and well engineered piece of aftermarket equipment I've ever installed, period. If I had to describe it I would say "straight forward"
Sponsored