Anarchy motive shift knob

BTrill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT
I ordered mine on Oct 16. Always had quick responses every time I'd ask for an update but haven't gotten one for a while now. Still excited to see mine come to life. Just would like to know how much longer :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Mine showed up today! I placed the order on August 18th. As others have stated it's very well made and heavy! My only real gripe other than the extended wait is it's not the color I requested which was Competition Orange. Putting some red tint in the clear might have gotten it closer to CO? + I'm not a huge fan of metallic pigments. Matte white might have been a better choice vs trying to color match. I will say that the weight of the knob w/the MGW makes shifting effortless....seriously...I can see myself blowing past neutral on accident. All in all it's very well made and I think you guys still waiting will be happy. I just wish I had kept the color simple.
20161224_115048.jpg
20161224_115922.jpg
20161224_115931.jpg
20161224_120232.jpg

Last edited:

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Wow, just installed my AM knob and a Steeda reverse lock-out collar. Color is transparent red. The heft and size of thing is very impressive. Feels great on the shift, much smoother and solid in feel. Install was a breeze, took all of 5 minutes, maybe I just lucked out on nut placement? Definitely worth the wait, and after seeing some of the cool designs people have come up with, I'm thinking of ordering another.
IMG_5243.jpg

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP, 1986 Buick GN
Hey guys, how long does it take one of these?? I ordered one from Derek in early January of this year. A month ago he stated to me it will be in the mail soon. Getting tired of waiting, spring is here and I hate the fac shift knob with a passion. I emailed him again two weeks ago and again it will be the mail soon. I might just order a knob from one of our vendors.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Hey guys, how long does it take one of these?? I ordered one from Derek in early January of this year. A month ago he stated to me it will be in the mail soon. Getting tired of waiting, spring is here and I hate the fac shift knob with a passion. I emailed him again two weeks ago and again it will be the mail soon. I might just order a knob from one of our vendors.
Raceseng offers custom and weighted knobs. I personally chose to avoid a custom one and just went for a weighted knob so I could get it while I'm still alive. I'm sure it'd be the same with Anarchy, but wouldn't hurt to check with Raceseng as well.

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If it was two weeks ago I would have told you it would have been completed after we moved shops and shipped after that. That is what we're in the middle of, production has been stopped since 3/34 and is starting again Sunday. Of which (assuming I have the right person) yours will in the first 20-25 that get engraved and cleared and shipped.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Edit, just looked at our emails. I should have elaborated more in that email and I apologize.
Thinking about ordering one soon. Do you guys match competition orange? seems like the post that is above stated didn't match? Would hate to order one wait a while and it not match. I don't care if it takes a few months as long as I know it matches flawless.

Thanks, Also if you can PM me with pricing or info?

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thinking about ordering one soon. Do you guys match competition orange? seems like the post that is above stated didn't match? Would hate to order one wait a while and it not match. I don't care if it takes a few months as long as I know it matches flawless.

Thanks, Also if you can PM me with pricing or info?
Yeah, we've got something very very close.

32488609134_d410035a4a_c.jpg
IMG_1463 by Derrick Tackett, on Flickr

33203402551_fc4bea5704_c.jpg
IMG_1469 by Derrick Tackett, on Flickr

Customer got some swatches and matched it to his paint, this was what was closest of I think 5-6 different powders.

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
y the hell didn't you have that orange 6 months ago?!

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Can you PM some prices and info, I would love to get a Guard Green color matched knob, possibly with some custom engraving. I was going to go through Flossy but have heard some nightmare stories. Willing to give you a shot for the right price. As someone said above, idc if it take a couple months as long as its exactly what I want.

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can you PM some prices and info, I would love to get a Guard Green color matched knob, possibly with some custom engraving. I was going to go through Flossy but have heard some nightmare stories. Willing to give you a shot for the right price. As someone said above, idc if it take a couple months as long as its exactly what I want.
Sent you a PM

turbohvn

Turbohvn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT PP
If any body is on the fence getting a knob from Derrick (Anarchy), GO FOR IT!

I ordered my Ruby Red knob with engraving in mid January and received it Mid March. The quality and workmanship are literally perfect.

I whole heartily recommend Derrick. He was honest in letting me know his delivery timeframe and answered all my questions before placing the order.

I could not be happier with the product he delivered!
Sponsored