Anarchy Motive ripped me off

Flipping Bird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Ecoboost Mustang 6MT
I ordered a shift knob from Anarchy Motive in August of 2018. Paid over 150 bucks. Have emails from Derrick. No knob, no communication in over 6 months. He made some excuses initially. Now he just ignores me. Do not do business with. Derrick is a thief. CC company will not charge back (too long). Learn from my mistake.
Sponsored

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
That's his MO. He is a great communicator before the sale and makes claims of a quick turnaround. Once he has your money you won't hear back from him. If you contact him about cancelling your order, all of a sudden he responds with it's almost done, about to ship or some other excuse.
It took 10 months to get my knob.
Was it what I ordered? Yes.
Is it a great product? Yes.
But poor customer service is not acceptable.

OP
OP

Flipping Bird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
You are lucky. Your knob was delivered. It will be 24 months for me in August.

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
I have owned lots of different enthusiasts cars and have been on lots of forums. This company always comes up as a company not to do business with, yet people seem to still keep them going.

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Another victim. That guy is a total a hole. He has screwed people on just about every car forum there is. Look anywhere. Everyone will tell you what an a hole he is. With his reputation I'm surprised nobody has ever paid him a visit!

Yareen1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yareen
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
That's his MO. He is a great communicator before the sale and makes claims of a quick turnaround. Once he has your money you won't hear back from him. If you contact him about cancelling your order, all of a sudden he responds with it's almost done, about to ship or some other excuse.
It took 10 months to get my knob.
Was it what I ordered? Yes.
Is it a great product? Yes.
But poor customer service is not acceptable.[/QUOTE

word for word my experience with him. knob is good, but i waited around 10 months, by then i got an mgw and didnt even really want it anymore.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Flipping Bird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Derrick Tackett is an even bigger scumbag than I thought.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
I had a similar experience with flossy back when I had my 2012. And on top of the pain in the ass it was to actually get the product, it came in way different than described. The etching looked hilariously bad. I posted a thread on svt performance about it. Ended up going with moddiction after that and was extremely happy with the customer service, shipping, and quality

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Considering the name of this company, I hardly find this surprising. It doesn't exactly instill confidence,

That said - someone probably lives close enough to this guy to take him to small claims - yeah its a pain and it'll cost a few bucks, but the plaintiff will win or get a default judgment. And you can sue for fraud (even in small claims) and a fraud judgment will follow you like a dark cloud for a looooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg time.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Another victim. That guy is a total a hole. He has screwed people on just about every car forum there is. Look anywhere. Everyone will tell you what an a hole he is. With his reputation I'm surprised nobody has ever paid him a visit!

Hello St Louis

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Is Anarchy a one man store ? Does he sell anything beside shift knobs ?
Sponsored