Analog Gauge Cluster

Maxshadow87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I have a 2020 Mustang GT PP1 300a and I'm wanting switch to the analog gauge cluster with my color. What part number do I need to for?
1000002523.jpg
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
the analog gauge cluster with my color.
just change your glasses to tinted lenses and you'll have 'mycolor'. It's a stupid feature, except maybe if you're colorblind. Go find one with MyC on a dealer lot and check it out. The novelty wore off in 10 minutes.

But in any event you need a cluster from a 400A car. But I wouldn't expect any of the color settings to be available in the menus without a software patch. For starters you don't have the 'pony' button and while you can swap steering wheel switch packs, I wouldn't count on it magically working.

wa9njm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6MT PP1, 2018 Kawasaki z900rs
But in any event you need a cluster from a 400A car. But I wouldn't expect any of the color settings to be available in the menus without a software patch. For starters you don't have the 'pony' button and while you can swap steering wheel switch packs, I wouldn't count on it magically working.
fwiw I've got a 2019 301a car that has mycolor with the analog gauges. And there's no 'pony' button on the steering wheel. Believe you only get that if you have the full digital gauges.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
It's a stupid feature, except maybe if you're colorblind. The novelty wore off in 10 minutes.
Oh come on, it's not that bad. Actually for me the novelty wore off in about 2 seconds. Once you set it to what you like, it never gets touched again.

Sponsored

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Oh come on, it's not that bad. Actually for me the novelty wore off in about 2 seconds. Once you set it to what you like, it never gets touched again.
Thatsctrue.i have 401a set colors in 2019 and never touched them since

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I don't think the novelty completely wears off. I still see the color and think it's neat.
I agree with the set and forget part but the point is that you get to pick what you want.
I've had friends spend a good bit of time and money to add interior lights/color that I just had to press a few buttons for.
Is it a big deal? No, but it's something I like. Much like the pony puddle lights, an enjoyable novelty.
Sponsored