Sponsored

Alignment after lowering

Phasma18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Has anyone had the issue with the front end not meeting specs for alignment after lowering the car? Just installed steeda progressive springs, steeda pro action struts and camber plates
Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Yep. Mine didnt fall into spec afterwards. No big deal you will need to install camber plates or the lower cost and less labor intensive method, camber bolts.

OP
OP

Phasma18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Yep. Mine didnt fall into spec afterwards. No big deal you will need to install camber plates or the lower cost and less labor intensive method, camber bolts.
I already have camber plates installed.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Did you install them the right way and did you tell the shop that did the alignment you had them? What sort of shop was it? Depending on where you took it, the techs may not have done much.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Really,check to make sure they are installed correctly, and if they still cant move it into alignment. Then camber bolts are the thing you need.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Phasma18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Did you install them the right way and did you tell the shop that did the alignment you had them? What sort of shop was it? Depending on where you took it, the techs may not have done much.
I bought the struts,springs, and camber plates assembled from steeda themselves. Yes the shop was aware of the camber plates and the tech is very well known in the area.

OP
OP

Phasma18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I bought the struts,springs, and camber plates assembled from steeda themselves. Yes the shop was aware of the camber plates and the tech is very well known in the area.
received_385372955384538.jpeg

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
That's why I opted to get caster/camber plates to adjust caster. With just the camber plates there's nothing you can do to change that caster.
Sponsored